Raymond Headen Joins Ohio's Bricker & Eckler
- OHIO. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;
The article announces the appointment of Catherine Swartz as senior counsel of the law firm Bricker and Eckler LLP.
- OHIO: Firm Hires Attorneys. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/19/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33832, p7
The article informs that Columbus-based law firm Bricker & Eckler LLP has hired two new public finance attorneys including Bill Mason and Rob McCarthy.
- Bricker & Eckler. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p73
The article discusses why Bricker & Eckler is included in the periodical's 2008 50 Best Law Firms for Women in the U.S. The law firm has 36% female associates, 63% female counsel, 20% female nonequity partners and 29%female equity partners. The firm allows associates to work nontraditional...
- Gadget love strikes the enterprise. Kistner, Toni // Network World;03/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p41
Reports on the increase in the popularity of Research in Motion's BlackBerry 950 handheld computers among Bricker & Eckler LLP's attorneys. Benefits offered by the computer; Message management features. INSET: Briefs..
- Bricker & Eckler expanding. Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p5
Columbus, Ohio-based law firm Bricker & Eckler LLP has more than doubled the size of its attorney ranks in Cleveland, Ohio since the firm opened here last January, and more growth is on the way as of September 2003. Managing partner of Bricker & Eckler, Richard Knoth says he's looking to add a...
- FUELING A BOOM. SHINGLER, DAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/7/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p0005
The article discusses results of a report on infrastructure and other shale-related investments in Ohio by the law firm Bricker & Eckler as of April 7, 2014. Topics covered include the rapid growth of investments in Ohio, the role of shale drilling in the growth, and projects that were not...
- NE Ohio public works projects could near $1B. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p1
This article reports that public agencies in Northeast Ohio could contract to spend nearly $1 billion on construction projects in 2005, according to a statewide public works survey by the Columbus, Ohio-based Bricker & Eckler LLP law firm. Kevin O' Brien, director of the Center for Public...
- Former public officials face not-so-private changes. PARK, MICHELLE // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p0014
The article announces the appointments of former Ohio representative Steven C. LaTourette to the new government strategies subsidiary of the Cleveland law firm McDonald Hopkins LLC and former Cuyahoga county prosecutor Bil Mason as a public finance partner of Bricker Eckler LLP.
- Out takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/22/99, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p4
Presents news items on appointments and resignations of investment bankers and financial executives, compiled as of the week of March 22, 1999. Includes Richard Syron as chief executive officer of Thermo Electron Corp.; Robert Matza as principal of Neuberger Berman LLC; Keith Harris'...