Cantor Adds Bond Trader in Memphis Office
- Cantor Fitzgerald Expands into Transition Management. Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian News;Apr2015, p22
The article announces that Mike Gardner has been named global head of portfolio solutions at Cantor Fitzgerald, an investment bank and brokerage.
- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;7/11/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p11
Reports on the movements of executives in the financial services industry. Designation of Larry Haag as managing director and head of corporate bond sales at Cantor Fitzgerald LP's debt capital markets group; Announcements regarding new appointments by Calyon Corporate and Investment Bank to its...
- All In The Family. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 195, p6
Profiles Mark D. Madoff, who assumed the position of Tim Grazioso as chief operating officer and the chief Nasdaq trader at Cantor Fitzgerald. Career background of Madoff; Views of Madoff on the importance of time management; Perspectives on the stock market.
- People in the News. // Securities Industry News;1/21/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p3
The article announces executive appointments in the securities industry, including Tim Mund as head of global sales at 29West and Christian Voss as managing director of global private capital markets for Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Ex-ABN AMRO Power Expert Joins Cantor. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p6
Reports on the appointment of Brent Lewis as managing director in the investment banking group of Cantor Fitzgerald LP in the U.S. Responsibility to work on utilities, power and infrastructure projects; Work experience at ABN AMRO Inc.; Educational and career background of the executive.
- Cantor's Hiring Spree Continues. J. M. // High Yield Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
The article reports that Cantor Fitzgerald LP is in the midst of a massive hiring spree to greatly expand the firm's debt capital markets division. Cantor announced the addition of 15 staffers in February 2005 and is looking to hire 150 during the next year. The plans to grow the division come...
- PEOPLE: MORTGAGE BANKING. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Presents career developments on several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Promotion of Carlos M. Garcia as chief of banking and insurance operations of Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.; Appointment of David Dessner as head of the Connecticut office of New York...
- PEOPLE: MORTGAGE INSURANCE. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Reports career developments of several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Peter F. Reilly as vice-president of sales and marketing for Madison Title Insurance Agency LLC; Promotion of Michael Hitt as assistant vice president of market analysis and...
- PEOPLE: REAL ESTATE/CONSULTING. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Presents career developments of several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Robert J. Walner as chief administrative officer of Grubb & Ellis Co.; Selection of Mark I. Rabinowitz as co-chair of financial services department of Blank Rome Comisky &...