NAHB Housing Index Down to 50 in April
- Golden State's Housing Still Remains the Least Affordable. Simpson, Alton Gary // National Mortgage News;9/10/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p29
The article reports on the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Opportunity Index during the second quarter of 2007 in California. It showed that housing affordability in most state markets declined from the first quarter to the second, despite a softening housing market....
- NAHB Housing Index Drops to 58 in Feb. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/17/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34461, p1
Builders' confidence in the market for new single-family homes was lower as the National Association of Home Builders' housing market index declined to 58 in February from an upwardly revised 61 in January.
- NAHB Housing Index Dips to 55 in February. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;2/17/2015, p10
The article analyzes the weak performance of the National Association of Home Builders' housing market index, which highlights builders' confidence in the residential market in the U.S., in February 2015. Topics covered include the decline in single-family home sales, and the factors that may...
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Stays Firm. BLOOMBERG NEWS // Investors Business Daily;12/16/2014, pB06
Confidence among U.S. homebuilders hovered close to a nine-year high in December, indicating the residential real estate recovery continues to make progress.
- NAHB Housing Index Dips to 55 in February. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/18/2015, p1
Builders' confidence in the market for new single-family homes fell as the National Association of Home Builders' housing market index -- a monthly gauge of builder sentiment -- slipped to 55 in February from 57 in January.
- NAHB Housing Index Up 2 Points to 67. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p2
Focuses on the increase of the National Association of Home Builders' housing market index. Sales of new single-family homes; Condition of the index gauging traffic of prospective buyers.
- NAHB Housing Index Unchanged in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32838, p24
The article presents a report on the performance of the U.S. housing market in March 2008 from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). The report revealed that builders' confidence for new single-family homes remained steady as NAHB housing market index held at 20. According to NAHB...
- Ninety-Nine Housing Markets Improve in March. // Rock Products;Apr2012, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p13
The article reports that the National Association of Home Builders/First American Improving Markets Index (IMI) has revealed that the tally of housing markets showing measurable improvement reached 99 in March 2012.
- Housing Market: 'Soft Landing' Predicted. // Qualified Remodeler;Jun2006, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p14
The article offers information about the status of the housing market in the U.S. The single-family housing market has predicted the decrease in housing demand in 2006 after experiencing growth for three consecutive years. Rising interest rates and affordability issues are two factors that would...