Shea to Co-Manage Siebert's Chicago Office
- Siebert Brandford Shank Expands Its Muni Unit to Go After New Business. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/9/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32915, p7
The article announces newly appointed executives at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in the U.S. including former Bear Stearns & Co. Inc. senior managing director Stephen Stern, former Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. banker Tim Muller, and Rafferty Capital Markets' Nicholas Sotell.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Hires Detroit CFO Werdlow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p6
Reports on the appointment of Sean Werdlow as managing director for Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Responsibilities of Werdlow in the firm; Family background of Werdlow; Career achievement.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Launches New Transportation Finance Group. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/17/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33133, p7
The article reports that Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. has formed a transportation finance group. Nic Malas was a former senior vice president at UBS Securities LLC and has worked with Banc of America Securities wherein he will be heading the group along with David Thomson, Eric Golynsky and...
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE. // San Diego Business Journal;11/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p29
The article offers brief profile of Lisa Marie Harris, the vice president in Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. LLC.
- Siebert Looks Outside to Boost New York Office, Plans Additional Sales Hires. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p7
Reports on the selection of Mike Keane as marketing director of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. in New York. Career history of Keane; Recruitment of additional sales professional; Growth of the banking industry.
- Siebert Hires Duffy For N.Y. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p6
Announces the appointment of Sean Duffy as Siebert Brandford Shank's managing director in New York. Career history of Duffy; Job responsibilities.
- LADWP director of finance BC Monk joins Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on B.C. Monk's appointment as member of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co.'s underwriting and financial advisory team. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Siebert fills vacant slot with Dain Banker Adrienne Archia. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30792, p25
Reports on Siebert Brandford Shank & Co.'s hiring of Adrienne Archia. Career history of Archia; Responsibilities at Siebert Brandford Shank; Benefits that Archia will get from the hiring.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Adds Brown as Head of Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/25/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33138, p7
The announces the appointment of the public finance banker Carole L. Brown at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as head of the Chicago, Illinois office of the firm and as senior managing director.