US Institutions Eye Brazilian Real Estate
- News. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;8/9/2014, Issue 768, p03
The article reports about rebranding of real estate company Executives Offices Group to London Executive Offices by Queensgate Investments after completing the company acquisition deal with Morgan Stanley and acquiring new office sites from City of London Corporation.
- Industry should lobby for Euro-REIT, says MS. // Estates Gazette;5/25/2002, Issue 221, p56
Reports that investment bank Morgan Stanley has called for the property industry in Europe to lobby for a Euro-Real Estate Investment Trust (E-REIT). Format of REIT that can be used in European countries; Reason behind the rejection of REIT in Great Britain.
- Birth of SIICs prompts â‚¬850m portfolio deal. // Estates Gazette;11/8/2003, Issue 345, p25
Reports on the sale of the stake of Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund in a portfolio deal with FonciÃ¨re des RÃ©gions (FDR) through the help of a tax-transparent vehicle in France. Percentage of Morgan's stake in the deal; Benefits of the deal to FDR; Role of the vehicle in other deals.
- Morgan Stanley hires Puerto Rico team. RENTAS-GIUSTI, LAURA // Caribbean Business;8/21/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p41
The article focuses on the Financial Institutions Commissioner's Office report depicting the investment of 28 billion dollars in brokerage houses in Puerto Rico. It offers information on the economic and financial crisis in Puerto Rico. It offers information on the global capabilities of Morgan...
- Morgan Stanley Plans German Funds. Bloomberg News // American Banker;3/10/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 47, p11
Reports that in a bid to expand its property business in Germany, Morgan Stanley says it will offer real estate funds to investors there. Statement from the head of Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investment GMbH; Claim that Germany has about $347 billion in real estate investment funds; Details of...
- Morgan Stanley to launch â‚¬6.1bn fund. // EuroProperty;2006, p37
The article reports on Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.'s plan to raise $6 billion in equity shares for its sixth property opportunity fund. It is noted that it would be the largest equity fund in history. The fund is named Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund VI International. It is informed that it will...
- Industry sure of REITs in three years. // Estates Gazette;7/10/2004, Issue 428, p42
Reports on the expectation of delegates at Morgan Stanley's European property conference on the implementation of a workable British real estate investment trust. Status of the flow of debt and equity to property.
- Morgan Stanley plans to stay put. Haughney, Christine // Crain's New York Business;2/14/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p12
This article presents information related to Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. While chairman Phillip Purcell may be under pressure to break up Morgan Stanley, the company's top executives continue to make long-term real estate plans. The Wall Street giant renewed its lease for its investment management...
- Last one out please turn off the lights. Ross Goobey, Alastair // Estates Gazette;7/19/2003, Issue 329, p40
Reports on the decision to be made by shareholders on whether or not to recommend any firm offer for the company to outside shareholders. Performance of property companies; Importance of independent outside directors; Information on the real estate conference conducted by Morgan Stanley in 2003.