- CTC Media stox float. Birchenough, Tom // Daily Variety;2/24/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 40, p39
The article reports that the Delaware-based CTC Media will float on the NASDAQ Stock Market. The company will register common stock shares with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the U.S. This is in connection with a public offering of the company's shares in the U.S. Investments banks...
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p9
This article presents a high yielding league table of the U.S. Bookrunners. Some of them are as follows: Citigroup Inc.; CSFB; BofA Securities; J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Deutsche Bank AG; Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.; UBS Corp.; Lehman Brothers Inc.; Goldman Sachs & Co. and Bear Stearns Securities Corp.
- Banks on the Hook for Parmalat Demise. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/18/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 24, p9
The article discusses that Citigroup Inc., UBS AG, Deutsche Bank AG and Morgan Stanley &3x0026; Co. Inc. were accused of failing to impose procedures that would have stopped crimes that led to the demise of Italian food company Parmalat USA Corp. It states that the suit could ultimately lead to...
- Major Firms See Assets, Fees Rise in Q1'12 But Post Mixed Results for FA Headcounts. // Research;Jun2012, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses the financial growth of major firms including Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., Wells Fargo & Co. and UBS AG. Morgan Stanley reports that its total assets experienced a jump of 7 percent from the previous year quarter while Wells Fargo saw a rise in assets and a drop in both...
- Banking. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p75
The article focuses on issues pointed out by UK Financial Services Authority, which pertains to the need for scrutiny of banking financial services bundling. It follows a report from the investment bank Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. estimating that a fifth of banks' profits come from the sale of...
- Investec and Morgan Stanley change 'unfair' structured product terms. Jackson, Gary // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/28/2013, p52
The article reports on the changes made by structured investment product providers Morgan Stanley & Co. and Investec Bank Ltd. on its products after the Financial Services Authority (FSA) considered it unfair.
- Investec and Morgan Stanley amend 'unfair' structured terms. Jackson, Gary // Money Marketing;2/28/2013, p3
The article reports on the agreement of structured product providers Investec Bank and Morgan Stanley & Co. International to change the terms of some of their plans after the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Great Britain deemed them unfair.
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 43, p33
Presents the status of brokerage stocks and bank stocks in the U.S. as of November 2002. Brokerage stocks performance of Morgan Stanley & Co.; Bank stock performance of Deutsche Bank AG.
- Banks Talk Price on Goodyear Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p10
The article reports that Deutsche Bank, Barclays and Morgan Stanley have been tapped to establish price talk on a 750 million U.S. dollar bond offering for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.