- Regulatory Tools And Incentives For Dealing With Health- Related Risk. // Health Affairs;May/Jun2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p663
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Scott Gottlieb on the impact of the imposition of risk management in regulating the practice of medicine and another one by Lou Garrison on the need for more outcome research to produce a more structured process...
- FOREWORD: HEALTH POLICY'S FOURTH DIMENSION. Havighurst, Clark C.; Richman, Barak D. // Law & Contemporary Problems;Autumn2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p1
A foreword to the September 2006 issue of "Law and Contemporary Problems" is presented.
- In this month's Bulletin. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;Mar2007, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p161
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Nick Drager and David Fidler which give introduction about the issue on health and foreign policy, and another by Simon Barraclough and Kai-Lit Phua about the medical policy of Malaysia.
- Rules and guidance. Prime, Louise // Practice Nurse;1/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p5
Introduces an article on the laws governing which procedures British healthcare assistants may take on.
- Foreword. Mechanic, David // History & Health Policy in the United States;2006, pvii
A foreword to "History and Health Policy in the United States: Putting the Past Back In" is presented.
- Sharing patients' information. Godlee, Fiona // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;3/7/2009, preceding p551
The article introduces several of the articles concerning medical ethics appearing within this edition of the journal including "Rethinking Ward Rounds," by Daniel Sokol and "Amendments to the Coroners and Justice Bill," by Vivienne Nathanson.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Introduction. Schell, Jonathan // Social Research;Winter2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p787
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Eatwell on the dominance of the U.S. in the many aspects of modern life and another by Michael Naumann on the similarity of the U.S. to Rome.