Keeping Things Fresh
- Keeping Things Fresh. Hayes, Beth // McCall's Quilting;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics including the Christmas projects for winter decorating, the major current trends in stitching, and the 2014 tour of Ireland.
- Star and Box Quilt pattern. // Ohio Farmer;Apr2012, Vol. 308 Issue 4, p52
The article presents information on the Star and Box Quilt block catalog published in the Kansas City Star, a McClatchy newspaper based in Kansas City, Missouri, which includes more than 200 historic patterns and ordering information for each.
- Block BuildersWorkshop. // McCall's Quilting;May/Jun2015, p20
This article offers step-by-step instructions for building a Posy-Go-Round quilt block.
- Tapestry. // McCall's Quick Quilts;Feb/Mar2016, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p(Sp)3
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making various designs in quilts including mitered borders and strips of continuous bias design.
- basic lessons. // Quiltmaker;Jan/Feb2016, Issue 167, p66
The article offers instructions and techniques for quilting fabric preparation including machine piecing, marking of quilting motif on tracing paper, and preparing for binding strips.
- Second Time Around. // Quilter's World;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p45
A preview of the Krakow collection of quilting kits by Mark Lipinski for Northcott silk is presented.
- Second Time Around. // Quilter's World;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p77
A preview of the Boys will Be Boys collection of quilting kits by Deborah Mosa for Exclusively Quilters is presented.
- Watermelon Basket. // Learn to do Hand Quilting in Just One Day;2010, p4
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a basket block for a quilt.
- Welcome Quilt With Wheat & Pineapple. // Learn to do Hand Quilting in Just One Day;2010, p4
The article offers step-by-step instructions for sewing a welcome quilt designed with wheat and pineapple symbols.
- letters TO THE EDITOR. OGUSS, ELIZABETH; PANKOPF SCHRODER, LESLEY; KAISER, BETH; RING-EASTON, ROSELLEN; WILSON, RONALD W.; TORRES, KATHY; BOWDEN, JUDY; ALFORD, JOHANNA; LUCAS, JEANNETTE; GARCIA, CINDY; SMOLKA, MARILYN M.; STANLEY, ANITA; KEYES, GAIL // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, Issue 429, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Obscene or Art?'" in the April-May 2012.