Valeo doubles size, capacity at Mexico site
- Start-up is over --- Silicone molder settles in to new facility. // Canadian Plastics;Mar2004, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the completion of the start-up phase operations of liquid silicone injection molder Silcotech North America in 2004. Location of the new headquarters of Silcotech; History of the company; Description of a liquid silicone rubber; Growth in sales and production of the company from 2001...
- Dip Molding Makeover for the 21st Century. Harman, Jeff; Harman, Kevin // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb2000, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p31
Deals with the makeover of dip molding of plastic in the 21st Century through the use of computer technology. Advantages offered by plastic dip molding; Physical properties of the products; Range of finishes; Application of dip-molded products.
- Good Business Practices Put Technology to Better Use. Fuges, Christina // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p10
Provides information on the NPE 2006 exhibition on June 20 and 21 Chicago, Illinois. Technological processes in moldmaking; Educational programs on moldmaking; Exhibits included in the NPE 2006 program.
- What's Next: In-Mold Everything. Naitove, Matt // Plastics Technology;Jul2005, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p9
Introduces the Do It All in the Mold: In-Mold Technologies for Decorating, Labeling, Finishing, and Assembly conference that will be held Columbus, Ohio from November 2 to November 3, 2005. Key features of the conference.
- More scope for improvement. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jul2005, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the production of molded plastic packaging trays by Scope Machinery, the designer and manufacturer of contact heat thermoforming machines in Melbourne, Victoria. Introduction of SEW-Eurodrive servo control for two key machine functions; Improvement of ongoing running costs;...
- Molding. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p369
Lists companies in the United States engaged in molding and molding equipment. Blow; Compression; Custom; Custom injection; Elastomers; Injection; Insert molded components; Metal injection; Rotational; Systems design; Thermoforming; Thermoplastics; Thermosets; Transfer; Vacuum.
- RESIN CASTING. Rice, Burl // Garden Railways;Feb2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p82
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making two-part mold for resin casting when building an outdoor railroad miniature.
- Save the Date: Molding 2016, March 29-31. Callari, Jim // Plastics Technology;Dec2015, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p4
The article offers information on the Molding 2016 Conference to be held at the Westin New Orleans Canal Place in Louisiana on March 29-31, 2016.
- Don't Build the "Same Old Same Mold.". Starkey, Glenn // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p28
The article provides steps on evaluating the plastic mold innovations. To determine if a product is a candidate for evaluation, conduct a quick assessment of risk versus reward using the criteria of how the product was tested, who uses it and its availability. Once it passes the criteria, the...