WHAT TO WEAR?
- Uniquely Yours. Zelevansky, Nora // Town & Country;Spring/Summer2010 Weddings, p61
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience regarding her custom-made wedding gown.
- The Bride Wore Blue. Larocca, Amy // Harper's Bazaar;Jun2009, Issue 3571, p81
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of finding a non-white wedding dress.
- A Crocheted Wedding Dress. Marrinan, Jayna // Piecework;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of crocheting her wedding gown.
- The Bride Wore Ricci. Elgort, Arthur // Vogue;Mar2008, Vol. 198 Issue 3, p63
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending a wedding ceremony and discusses the bride's wedding costume, designed by Olivier Theyskens.
- A Bobbin-Lace Veil. Egan, Shirley K. // Piecework;May/Jun2006, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of making a bride's veil of bobbin lace for her daughter's wedding.
- THIS AND THAT. M. M. // New Yorker;4/9/1955, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p76
The article presents updates on women's fashion in New York City as of April 9, 1955. Custom wedding dresses was designed by Sophie of Saks Fifth Avenue for its Bridal Salon. Jonai is offering a slinky dinner dress with flat shirring through the midriff and a large bow at the low neckline....
- Coming This Week. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD Scoop, Vol. 196 Issue 67, p2
A calendar of fashion shows and exhibitions related to women's fashion on October 2008 in the U.S. is presented, which include "Paris Ready-to-Wear Shows," "National Bridal Market," and "Los Angeles Majors Market."
- Do we really need fashion police? Herzig, Jill // Redbook;Jun2014, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p10
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including fashion trends, fashion validations and fashion suggestions for bride.
- Jenny Lee's fall '08 bridal styles. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;4/17/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 17, p16
The article highlights the celebration of the bridal collection of designer Jenny Lee held at the Prince George Ballroom in New York on April 12, 2008. According to the author, the celebration featured details of the design collection which include sexy neckline, low backlines, strapless...