Fit To Print
- I saw London, I saw France... // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Sep2004, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p22
Features the OneDerWear, a disposable underwear. Materials used for the underwear; Cost.
- Active fibers get dressed. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/26/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 16, Sport p25
Reports on the use of activewear fabrics in sportswear and dresses. Popularity of Lycra spandex, nylon and cotton gauze fabrics; Malden Mills' addition of texture treatments to its Polartec fleece categories; Andrex Industries' focus on blends of polyester, acrylic, wool and cotton; Percentage...
- The Performers. // DNR: Daily News Record;5/23/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p30
Presents information on several types of enhanced textiles that provide resistance, performance and comfort. Lycra; RadiciSpandex; Teflon; Coolmax.
- The Three Fabrics You Need. // Esquire;Aug2006, Vol. 146 Issue 2, p58
The article presents the best summer fabrics that include seersucker, hopsack and oxford. The characteristics of the best summer fabrics are cited.
- Machine washable woollen suit hits stores. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p181
Evaluates the machine washable woollen suit from the Australian Wool Innovation in conjunction with commercial partner Berkeley Apparel. Percentage of wool and polyester; Retail price at clothing chain David Jones.
- NATURAL STYLE. Wilson, Beth // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 20, p18S
The article reports on the increase in the number of women's sportswear and dress lines in the U.S. which are going green in fall 2008. Recognizing that buyers are looking not only for the latest trends, but for casual clothing with a conscience as well, more companies plan to introduce or...
- Effect of Fabric Weight on Bending Rigidity - a Statistical Analysis. Mandal, Sumit; Abraham, Nandita // Man-Made Textiles in India;May2009, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p161
The efforts have been made to explore the influence of fabric weight on bending rigidity. Fabrics having different weights may have different bending rigidity. For example; a 884 gm/mï¿½ fabric has different values of bending rigidity, in comparison to one which of 200gm/mï¿½....
- Ventile Fabrics: How and Why they were Developed. Taylor, H. M. // Textile Institute & Industry;Nov1975, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p359
The article focuses on the use of ventile fabrics. Ventile refers to fabrics that are used for clothing which are impermeable to liquid water, but allow the passage of water vapour. The investigation of the properties of close fabrics resistant to the passage of water resulted from the shortage...
- The Knitting Factory. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/5/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 94, p4
Provides a roundup of knitted sweaters for the fall fashion season. Lily McNeal; Escada Sport; White & Warren; True Meaning; Cama Sol.