You've got to be KIDDING
- Spalding issues Xmas challenge. Stogel, Chuck // Brandweek;8/1/94, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p6
Reports on Spalding Sports Worldwide's holiday brand-building campaign entitled `Christmas Unplugged.' Positioning of Spalding products as an alternative to electronic entertainment; Print and point-of-purchase displays; Creation of advertisement by Winstanley Association; Launching of three...
- Winstanley Launches New Print for Spalding. Rountree, Kristen // Adweek New England Edition;7/29/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p5
Reports on the launch of an advertising campaign by Winstanley Associates for Spalding Sports Worldwide's Infusion self-inflating balls in July 2002. Budget for the advertising campaign; Description of the advertising campaigns; Periodicals in which the advertisement would be printed.
- The Spaldeen Bounces Back. Wiley, Lauren // Adweek Midwest Edition;07/12/99, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p58
Deals with the reintroduction of spaldeen balls by Spalding Sports Worldwide. Information on spaldeen; Involvement of Keiler and Co. in the spaldeen campaign; Features of a Web site created by Keiler & Co.
- Spalding Will See How Low You Can Go. Stogel, Chuck // Brandweek;4/22/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p33
Reports on the print advertisements of Spalding Sports Worldwide for Strata Tour Straight ball launch. Theme of the Spalding advertisements; Description of the Strata Tour Straight ball; Remarks from Spalding director of global ball marketing Mike Ferris.
- Etonic AC Glove Gets a Grip in Ads From GSO/Davis. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;2/18/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the plan of advertising agency GSO/Davis to release a magazine campaign for the Etonic AC Grip Glove from Spalding Sports Worldwide. Magazines in which the print advertisements will be published; Focus of the campaign; Description of the advertisements.
- Greenberg Debuts Spalding Ads. van der Pool, Lisa // Adweek New England Edition;02/19/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p5
Deals with the launching of the advertising campaigns created by the Greenberg Seronick O'Leary & Partners company for Spalding Sports Worldwide products. Details of the campaigns; Focus of the campaigns; Budget for the advertising campaigns.
- Spalding prepares UK debut for cloathing line. Solley, Samuel // Marketing (00253650);2/5/2004, p7
The second most-recognized sports brand in the U.S., Spalding Sports Worldwide Inc. is to launch several clothing ranges in Great Britain. Initially, the Spalding ranges will be sold in youth fashion stores such as Mash in London, England followed by distribution in major retailers later in the...
- New campaigns. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;11/03/97, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p14
Details the television advertising campaign created by Hill Holiday Connors Cosmopulos Inc. for Spalding Sports Worldwide. Promotion of Spalding's latest golf products; Description of the television advertisement.
- Ferris Now Wears a Hogan Cap. Stogel, Chuck // Brandweek;10/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p26
Features Mike Ferris, vice president of marketing for Ben Hogan Golf, a subsidiary of Spalding Sports Worldwide. Responsibility in building the stature of the Ben Hogan brand in the golf community; Education background; Career with Spalding.