Skechers Nabs Zoo York Skate Shoe License
- THE RIGHT FIT. Lisanti, Tony // License! Global;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
The article examines how footwear company SKECHERS is developing a solid growth strategy for its global entertainment division and brand licensing business. According to the author, various elements such as SKECHERS' high profile advertisements and integrated marketing, celebrity endorsements,...
- On Deadline. Niemi, Wayne; Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;1/19/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p2
The article offers updates related to the developments in footwear industry worldwide. Skechers USA Inc. has entered a worldwide licensing agreement with TapouT, a mixed martial arts apparel brand, for the production of a footwear line under the label. Shoe Studio Group Ltd., one of the largest...
- ON DEADLINE. Clack, Erin // FN: Footwear News;12/4/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 48, p2
The article presents updates related to the U.S. footwear industry. Skechers has received the licensing rights to create and market footwear for children in conjunction with the spring 2007 theatrical release of Shrek the Third movie from DreamWorks Animation. Meanwhile, Payless ShoeSource has...
- Skechers Set to Launch Junior Sportswear Line. Greenberg, Julee // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/23/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 62, p5
Reports on the plan of footwear firm Skechers USA Inc. to launch a line of junior of sportswear in the U.S. Name of the product line as Somethin' Else; License of the sportswear footwear to the Federal Jeans Inc.; Forecast of benefits to be derive from the product line.
- COMPANY OF THE YEAR (TIE): SKECHERS. Velasquez, Angela // Footwear Plus;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
The article profiles Skechers, winner of the Company of the Year award at Plus Awards 2010.
- US: Diversification boosts Skechers Q4 profit. Woodard, Richard // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);2/13/2014, p3
The article presents information on the increase in the profits of the footwear company Skechers USA Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Michelle K Opens First Store. Greenberg, Julee // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/4/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 94, p5
Michelle K, a division of footwear firm Sketchers USA Inc., has opened its first store in Los Angeles, California. The boutique was designed by architect Allen Wix and fashion designer Michelle K. The store features a hand-painted tile floor in the designer's signature turquoise color, crystal...
- Skechers in Swimwear Deal. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/18/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 104, p13
Skechers USA Inc., a Manhattan Beach, California-based footwear company has signed a swimwear licensing agreement with Christina America Inc., license for XOXO swimwear. Under the deal, Christina America will design, distribute and market the Skechers Beach swimsuit line for women's and...
- Marcolin and SKECHERS renew licensing agreement. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;5/9/2014, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the renewal of licensing agreement between Italian eyewear company Marcolin Group and performance and lifestyle footwear firm SKECHERS USA Inc. for the production, worldwide distribution and design of SKECHERS sunglasses and optical frames.