New Exec Appointments at Saucony
- Neville to Fill Top Post At Ailing Keds Brand. Abel, Katie // FN: Footwear News;6/14/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p2
Presents information on the hiring of Shawn Neville as president of Keds, the footwear brand of Stride Rite Corp. Plans of Neville for the revival of Keds; Marketing strategies for Keds; Information on 2004 first-quarter sales of Keds.
- TODD DALHAUSSER. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p31
The article presents information regarding Todd Dalhausser, general manager apparel at Saucony Inc. In his current job, he leads strategy and execution for all aspects of the brand's vertical apparel business. In his earlier job, Dalhausser worked as senior director of global apparel for Vans,...
- GREGG RIBATT TO RUN STRIDE RITE. Urbanowicz, Nicole // FN: Footwear News;12/17/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 49, p4
The article announces personnel changes at Stride Rite Corp., including the appointment of Gregg Ribatt as president and chief executive officer (CEO), resignation of Rick Thornton as chief operating officer (COO) and promotion of Frank Caruso to senior vice president (SVP) and chief...
- Making Strides. Bowers, Katherine // FN: Footwear News;2/9/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p26
An interview with Gregg Ribatt, chief executive officer (CEO) of Stride Rite Corp., is presented. He asserts that one of the first things they do in 2008 is concentrate on establishing individuals strategies for each of its brands. He reveals that they attempted to create a corporate structure...
- All work and no playtime. Luxenberg, S. // Scholastic Update;9/6/91, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p12
Praises Stride Rite Corporation in Cambridge, Mass. for its state-of-the-art day-care center in the company's headquarters. How it helps employees; Benefits to the firm; Future prospects for corporate day-care centers.
- Family issues are a priority at Stride Rite. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Personnel Journal;Jul93, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p48
Describes the efforts of Stride Rite Corp. to improve the quality of life of its workers which earned it the Optimas Award in the `Quality of Life' category. Child care; Children's Center; Elder care; Intergenerational Center; Community scholarship program; Flexible work options. INSET: What...
- Stride rite. Bradford, Stacey L. // Financial World;2/18/97, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p26
States that the Stride Rite company signed a licensing agreement in June 1996 to make a line of men's shoes. Opinion of Lance James on the company's stock; Market performance of the stock; Expected share of Stride Rite to 1997 earnings; Positive outlook on its stock.
- Search for Levi's shoes. Comiteau, Jennifer, // Adweek New England Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p10
Highlights Stride Rite Corp.'s looking for an agency to introduce Levis' Footwear. Contending shops for the account; Target customer for the product.
- Search for Levi's shoes. Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p10
Focuses on the search by the Stride Rite Corporation for an agency to introduce Levi's Footwear. Details on the advertising for an agency; Schedule presentations for contending shops; Detils on the search.