Golfsmith Files for IPO
- Golfsmith Sale to Drive Growth. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the sale of stakes by Austin, Texas-based golf equipment cataloger Golfsmith to New York-based private equity firm First Atlantic Capital Ltd. Use of equity shares to expand the catalog by Golfsmith; Changes in the managerial position within the company; Reasons for the sale of...
- 60 SECONDS. // Golf World;11/1/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 19, p1
Presents issues related to golf. Information on Hal Sutton, named U.S. team captain for the 2004 Ryder Cup by the Professional Golfers' Association of America; Purchase of interests in Golfsmith International by First Atlantic Capital Ltd.; Information on Gen-X Sports' line of value-priced...
- MARKET STRUCTURE, COMPETITIVE STRATEGY AND THE IPO GROSS SPREADS IN CHINA. Rong Xu // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2014, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p68
The article presents a hot debate on whether the IPO underwriting gross spreads are clustering and on the factors influencing underwriting pricing. Our analysis finds that the risk factors of issuing companies have been fully reflected in the current gross spreads, which indicates the high...
- The Effect of Media Exposure and Market Psychology on IPOs Underpricing. Staikouras, Christos; Tsatsanis, Dimitrios; Mylonakis, John // International Review of Applied Financial Issues & Economics;Dec2010, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p803
The paper examines the relationship between first day returns from Initial Public Offerings that took place in the London Stock Exchange and the media exposure of companies prior to their listing. The research was carried out from January 1, 1997 to May 31, 2002 on a population of 687 firms in...
- GOING PUBLIC? PLAN FOR A SUCCESSFUL OFFERING. Bersford, Dennis R.; Neary, Robert D. // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Sep1985, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p6
The article presents information on the consideration of initial public offerings (IPO) by private companies. The paper is designed to help the owners, directors and management of private companies to assess whether the company is ready to go public, and what is required to position the company...
- LSI Logic Storage Files for IPO. // Electronic News;5/10/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 19, pN.PAG
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of LSI Logic Storage System Inc. on May 6, 2004 and its intention to operate under the name Engenio Information Technologies. Reason for the decision of the company to file an IPO; Statement issued by Thomas Georgens, president and CEO of LSI.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.