The Road Ahead
- Please, Try to Keep Your Cool. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p39
Presents the solution of mobile refrigeration manufacturers to the cooling problem of refrigerated trucks and trailers. Programs offered by the Thermo King company; Refrigeration equipment maintenance suggested by Carrier Transicold company; Remarks from Gary Lemon, president of Thermo King SVC,...
- BABY, IT'S COLD INSIDE. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 163 Issue 7, p69
Focuses on refrigerated trailers. Challenges in designing refrigerated trailers; Technologies being used by refrigeration unit manufacturers to reduce fleet costs and improve uptime, including Carrier Transicold; Features of the Smart Reefer controller from Thermo King.
- Carrier turns to diesel electric power for new Vector unit. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p35
The article features Carrier Transicold's Vector 1800MT, touted as the first trailer refrigeration unit in North America to utilize diesel electric power. The Vector 1800MT, designed for multi-temperature trailer applications, utilizes Carrier's patented Delteck technology for reliability,...
- Carrier Transicold expands CPEC program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that Carrier Transicold, a business unit of United Technologies Corp., has expanded the range of trailer refrigeration units covered under its Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage (CPEC) program. The CPEC program, which originally provides a 37-point inspection and major...
- Used Reefers. // Frozen Food Age;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p54
Introduces the RoadCare Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage from Carrier Transicold for used trailer reefers. Coverage of the warranty.
- Carrier unveils next-generation refrigeration technology. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p5
The article previews the trailer refrigeration technology developed by Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier Transicold debuts new trailer XT-series. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p22
Introduces Carrier Transicold's XT refrigerated trailers. Use of the Ultra XT for truckload and grocery applications with the capacity to handle deep frozen loads; Use of the Extra XT for long-haul or distribution use at medium or frozen temperatures; Changes in parts from previous models;...
- Higher-capacity hybrid reefer unit. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates the Vector 6500 hybrid refrigerated trailer cooling unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Supra 950: Big on cooling, small on noise. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates the Supra 950 truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.