- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Apr2006, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p42
The article reports developments in the transportation industry in the U.S. A new Pro-Genuine service facility has been made available to drivers and technicians via a locator tool on a Web site. A genuine parts section has been added by the Holland Group Inc. to its Web sites, which provides...
- Holland Genuine Parts get their own page. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p43
The article reports on the launch of the Holland Genuine Parts aftermarket web site by the Holland Group Inc. It provides information about Holland's aftermarket products to ensure optimum performance and protect Holland Performance Guarantees. A Where to Buy link to all Holland Genuine Parts'...
- Holland overhauls aftermarket protocol. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p47
Reports that Holland Group Inc. has revamped its approach to aftermarket availability, service, and delivery for United States customers. Implementation of separate popularity codes for A, B, and C parts to communicate the company's commitment to better defining and implementing a higher level...
- Service truck body. // Fleet Equipment;Oct97, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p78
Describes Service Trucks International Ltd.'s launch of its K Service Truck Body.
- Aftermarket on the upswing. Labbe, Martin // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p44
Examines the prospects for the truck industry's aftermarket in the United States. Growth rate of the aftermarket; Effects of fleet growth; Impact of the increase in truck utilization rates.
- More light trucks bring heavy aftermarket sales. // Aftermarket Business;12/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p3
Reports that the aftermarket share of light truck parts has increased by 50 percent in the United States in the 1980s and 1990s. Prediction of a steady increase in light trucks' and foreign cars' products sales; Decline in the use of passenger cars.
- The light truck market may just be run over by its success. Battle, John D. // Aftermarket Business;12/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p6
Looks at the benefits and limitations of the growth of the aftermarket industry in the light truck sector in the United States. Success of the 1997 Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week trade show; Increase in the sales of light trucks; Concerns on the lack of safety, emissions and fuel economy...
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p24
Reports on personnel changes in the trucking and related industries in the United States. Appointment of Bill Franz as president and CEO of XTRA Corp.; Selection of Andrew M. Weller to succeed Begel as CEO of Transportation Technologies Industries; Appointment of Richard W. Muzzy Jr. as chairman...
- MEDIA CENTER. // Rock Products;Oct2004, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p45
Features several multimedia products for the mining industry. Web site of Holland Group company; Conveyor Safety CD-ROM from Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association; Oxy-Fuel Equipment Operation & Safety CD-ROM from Smith Equipment.