Volvo will offer three of its own 2007 engines, plus a $7500 surcharge
- Volvo Trucks' VE 465 Engine Offers Drivers Improved Power and Torque Without Aftertreatment. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p13
Features Volvo Trucks North America Inc.'s Volvo diesel engine. Horsepower and torque ratings; Benefits of using the engine.
- Volvo teams with Cummins. // Fleet Owner;Nov98, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the alliance between Volvo Trucks North America and Cummins Engine Co. to deliver diesel engine technology that will provide increased productivity and lower operating costs. Coverage of the agreement; Comments from Marc F. Gustafson, president and chief executive officer of Volvo...
- CUMMINS, VOLVO UNVEIL 2007 ENGINES. // Concrete Products;Mar2006, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p57
The article reports on Cummins Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America's introduction of engines for 2007. Cummins Inc. introduces its 2007 ISL engine that complies with the United States Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) 2007 diesel engine emission regulations. Volvo's 2007 engines will use...
- Volvo/ Mack. // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, Following p139
Presents an update on the efforts of Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks of North America to meet the January 2007 implementation of new diesel engine emissions standards. Plan of the companies to share a common engine platform, engine components and performance characteristics; Decision to settle on...
- Volvo will offer three of its own 2007 engines, plus a $7500 surcharge. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p30
The article reports on announcements made by Volvo Trucks North America Inc. at the Technology and Maintenance Council annual meeting in the United States. The first announcement concerns the readiness of Volvo's 2007 diesel engines to go into production. The second is about those engines adding...
- Vocational Volvo. // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p94
Introduces the Volvo Vocational truck engine from Volvo Trucks North America. Power ratings of the Volvo Vocational; Features of the engine.
- SWEDE 16. Barton, Tim // Overdrive;Aug2003, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the introduction of D16C engine in Europe by Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Performance of the engine in the High Coast region in Sweden; Features of the engine; Capability of the engine in meeting tougher emission standards.
- Volvo EPA 2010 truck orders above 10,000. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p16
The article announces that orders for Volvo Trucks North America's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2010-certified Volvo Group engines surpassed its 10,000 mark in the U.S.
- Volvo D12s now rebuilt in North America. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p47
The article evaluates the Volvo D12 series engines from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.