- Late Levon Helm Cited In Piracy Protection Plea. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;5/27/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p32
The article offers information on an event on protection of digital piracy of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce which was held in Washington D.C. to celebrate intellectual-property protection champions Comcast Corp. and NBC Universal Inc.
- U.S. Chamber manual includes Bendix. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p55
The article reports on the inclusion of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in the "U.S. Chamber of Commerce Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement Manual." The manual has been developed by the Global Intellectual Property Center of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that provides business...
- PIRACY BROADSIDED. Triplett, William // Daily Variety;11/11/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the initiatives by the Justice Department and Commerce Department for the anti-piracy campaign in the U.S. Introduction to the legislative proposal of the Intellectual Property Protection Act of 2005; Statement from Attorney General Alberto Gonzales of the Chamber of Commerce on the...
- Biz groups: India' s trade policy unfair. Needham, Vicki // Hill;6/19/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 74, p15
The article reports on the assistance by the U.S. National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and Chamber of Commerce's Global Intellectual Property Center (GIPC) on June 18, 2013 to launch a new alliance advocating U.S. President Barack Obama to work on the discrimination trade practices by India.
- TAX CUTS: PART 2. Maggs, John // National Journal;12/7/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p3554
Part II. Reports on the response of business groups to the tax cuts in the U.S. as of 2002. U.S. Chamber of Commerce; National Association of Manufacturers; American Council for Capital Formation.
- U.S. Chamber, IMAM to Launch Alliance for Fair Trade With India. JHA, LAUT K. // India -- West;6/21/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 31, pA26
The article informs that Global Intellectual Property Center of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers have launched "Alliance for Fair Trade with India" program seeking a level playing field for American businesses operating in India.
- Groups bracing for battle over `corporate welfare'. Lowe, Roger K. // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/10/97, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p32
Reports that business organizations are preparing for a battle with a coalition of conservative and liberal interest groups seeking to eliminate corporate welfare programs in the United States. Programs being targeted by the coalition; US Chamber of Commerce's and the National Association of...
- Frustration with India mounts. Needham, Vicki // Hill;5/3/2016, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the growing frustration expressed by the U.S. National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and U.S. Chamber of Commerce concerning the lack of progress of India toward the removal of the trade and economic barriers and opening the markets of the country to the U.S. exports.
- Counterfeiting, Piracy Persist on a Global Scale. // Industry Week/IW;Jun2010, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p17
The article reports on the call of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for a legislation that will further protect U.S. intellectual property rights (IPR) and will rule offenders of counterfeiting and piracy. It mentions that the call came after IPR problems were cited in the "Special 301" report made...