- Bendix introduces trailer catalogue. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2012, p37
The article previews the trailer catalogue introduced by Bendix.
- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p45
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's launch of TABS-6 anti-lock braking system for trailers. TABS-6 is optimized for 2 Sensor/1 Modulator systems used by 90% of trailers in the U.S. and Canada. Its electronic control unit includes a pressure equalization feature which...
- Bendix agrees to acquire SmarTire. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the plan Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC to acquire the business and related assets of SmartTire Systems Inc. in Vancouver, British Columbia. The transaction terms are anticipated to be finalized during fourth quarter of 2008 and are subject to corporate approvals...
- Bendix agrees to acquire SmarTire. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the plan of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, a North American affiliate of Munich, Germany-based Knorr-Bremse AG, to acquire the business and related assets of SmarTire Systems Inc. It mentions several of the products that are developed and marketed by SmarTire...
- U.S. Chamber manual includes Bendix. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p55
The article reports on the inclusion of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in the "U.S. Chamber of Commerce Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement Manual." The manual has been developed by the Global Intellectual Property Center of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that provides business...
- Next Generation ABS Introduced by Bendix. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p56
The article informs about a new Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's trailer antilock braking system. The TABS-6 trailer antilock braking system is optimized for two-sensor/one modulator (2S/1M) applications, which is used on 90 percent of the trailers built in North America. The unit is...
- BendixÂ® MC-30 ABS to be Standard on Wes-Tex Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2002, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the selection of Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC to provide MC-30 trailer ABS as standard equipment for Wes-Tex Trailers' entire 2002 trailer line.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p14
Presents news briefs on the trailer industry as of July 2004. Speculation on the consistent growth of trailer demand in Europe between 2005 and 2007; Operation of the joint venture of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC and Dana Corp.; Expansion of Covington GA manufacturing facility by...
- Bendix Releases Trailer Components Product Sheet. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2000, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p82
Reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems has released a trailer components product sheet.