People In The News
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States as of September 22, 2003. Resignation of David Caron as senior vice president at Houghton Mifflin Co.; Appointments of Sylvia Metayer and Anthony Lucki as chief officers at Houghton Mifflin Co.;...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People... // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p7
Reports career development of executives of companies of publishers and publishing in the U.S. Selection of Alison Abrohms as vice president of publishing services for a school division by Nesbitt Graphics; Appointment of Elfreda Massie as vice president of strategic alliances at Harcourt...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on career developments of executives in the U.S. publishing industry. Marilyn Quinsaat has been appointed vice president of publishing at ProQuest Information and Learning. Tina Jordan has assumed the position of vice president for the Association of American Publishers on...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry as of May 24, 2004. Appointment of Brian Murray group president of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.; Selection of Ken Citrron as SVP and chief technology officer of Rodale Press Inc.; Resignation of Melissa Possick as...
- Farm Press staff changes announced. Frey, Greg; Laws, Forrest // Western Farm Press;4/19/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p9
The article announces career developments involving executives at the Penton Media Agriculture and Food Group publications in the U.S. including the appointment of Greg Frey as group publisher and the promotion of Forrest Laws to associate publisher.
- It's (Still) Who You Know. Van Dyke, Geoff // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jul2003, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p26
Reports on career development in the magazine industry. Unemployment rate in April 2003; Attendance at programs offering post-graduate training in magazines' myriad disciplines; Reason for studying in journalism schools.