ABC Family Has Hot Summer Plans
- Upfronts:. // CableFAX Daily;4/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 72, p2
Reports on the plan of ABC Family television network to launch several hour-long drama series in 2006 as announced by its president Paul Lee. "Lincoln Heights"; "Falcon Beach"; "Three Moons Over Milford."
- Programming. // CableFAX Daily;10/17/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 201, p2
Reports that ABC Family has selected the TV series "Kyle XY" for 8 one-hour episodes.
- FULL 'MOONS' FOR ABC FAMILY. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;1/9/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 5, p8
The article reviews the television program "Three Moons Over Milford."
- ABC Family Spawns Series and Specials. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;4/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on the expansive slate of series and specials that would extend ABC Family's strong performance in first quarter of 2007 to all seasons. The network attracted 1.1 million viewers on average in primetime during the period. New and returning shows slated for June through...
- ABC FAMILY. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC10
The article presents a profile of the ABC Family cable television network. The market segment and the population demographic of the channel are detailed. Holiday programming for Halloween and Christmas are described. Television shows that ABC Family has launched are presented including "Greek"...
- DANCE TO THE MUSIC. Newman, Melinda // Daily Variety;8/25/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 37, pA3
The article reports that the ABC Family, a Disney-owned network, worked hard to integrate popular songs in each series and throughout its shows. It cites Jenna Stein, content and programming senior manager, saying that their main objective is to build ABC Family as a destination for millennial...
- 'Kyle' stays awhile at ABC Family. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;10/8/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that ABC Family intends to produce a third season for the television drama "Kyle XY." During its second season, the show saw its ratings escalate 8% among adults 18-34, and it finished second among all basic cable shows in its timeslot among female teens. "Kyle XY" features...
- ABC Family spawns series. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;3/1/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 44, p4
The article reports on ABC Family's renewal of the television program "Lincoln Heights," for a second season. The network has also approved the television program "Greek." The article also reports on ABC Family's standing as one of the most active schedulers of scripted original series in...
- 'LINCOLN HEIGHTS' ON FANCAST BEFORE TV. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;9/14/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p14
This article reports on the premiere of the third season of "Lincoln Heights" on Fancast by ABC Family from September 9 to 15, 2008. This will be shown before its television premiere on September 16, 2008. Comcast Interactive Media's Fancast has more than 5,600 television episodes from...