NFL Network Seeks Pay Hike
- WHAT'S WORKING IN CHARLESTON. M. M. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/9/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 27, p24
The article reports on the plan of television station WMMP to launch its coverage of the third season of high school football in Charleston, South Carolina.
- LETTER OF THE WEEK. ATKINSON, CARL // Rugby League Week;2/13/2014, p40
The article presents a letter to the editor on television broadcasting of rugby football in Australia and photographs related to the game.
- Show Premier League football the right way. Scudamore, Richard // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/15/2014, Issue 148, p6
The article reports on the broadcast of Barclays Premier League football on BT Sport and Sky Sports by pubs across Great Britain.
- MNTV, NFL Net Huddle Up. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;8/20/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p6
The author reports on a deal with the television channel the NFL Network to broadcast the program "NFL Total Access," for the television network MyNetworkTV (MNTV). The show would be shown on MNTV on Saturday's at 9:00 p.m. and run from September through February. The show will include...
- Keeping Up the Pace in Indy. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;1/18/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the initiative of the television industry in Indianapolis, Indiana to focus on sports news and shows particularly football. Jerry Martin, vice president and general manager of the station WXIN-WTTV, reveals that the station picks up two football games of the team Colts and...
- A Really Big Show. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;12/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the decision of the NFL Network to launch a blimp called "DirectTV Starship" around Florida showing football games for the benefit of fans who can not access the channel on their local cable systems. The move was in response to the battle between the National Football...
- RedZone Scores TD With Fans. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;10/15/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 36, p12
The article focuses on NFL RedZone, a cable television channel of the company NFL Network which presents television broadcasting of live highlights of National Football League (NFL) games on Sundays. The popularity of NFL RedZone with football fans, particularly players of the game of fantasy...
- Week Ahead. Kwak, Sarah // Sports Illustrated;11/17/2008, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p24
The article presents a calendar of televised sporting events that can be watched during the week of November 11, 2008, including a football match between the Jets and the Patriots, a game between college basketball teams from Kentucky and North Carolina and a hockey contest between the Minnesota...
- WOMEN'S EURO 2013 FINAL. WOOD, EDEN CARTER // Diva;Aug2013, Issue 206, p27
The article reports that the television network BBC has committed to cover the live final matches of the 2013 Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Women's European Football Championship in July 28.