Separate Coils Solve Problem
- You say pot-ay-to, I say pot-ah-to. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/21/97, Vol. 200 Issue 16, p20
Presents terms used to describe some of the more important aspects of coil service and manufacture in the heating and ventilation industry. Includes booster coil; Chilled water coil; Condenser coil; Evaporator coil; Fin height; Fin length.
- High School Saves Over $200,000.00 Using Thybar's Multi-Zone Retro-MateÂ® with Coils! // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p116
No Abstract or Headings.
- `Old Arco Arena' renewed with geothermal heat pump system. Carew, Christina M.; Crowley, Melissa // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;11/13/95, Vol. 196 Issue 11, p54
Details the installation of a geothermal heat pump system as part of the renovation project for the Old Arco Arena in Sacramento, California. Features of the renovation project; History of the arena; Features of the heat pump system installed in the arena.
- Flexible fcus have the edge on cooling. Wieckowski, Joe // Heating & Ventilating Review;Mar2009, Vol. 48 Issue 5, following p20
The article considers fan coil units (FCUs) as an effective solutions for many heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications. It states that the flexibility of FCUs gives them an edge over other cooling solutions. Benefits of fan coils include less construction space, energy...
- UVC Lights Put An End To Mold Problem. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/9/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 15, p17
Focuses on the study determining the cause of the mold problems at the Stepping Stones Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. Assessment on the type of the heating and ventilating system used by the institution; Analysis of the swab samples collected in the cooling coil chamber; Level of toxicity.
- outlook hvacr perspective. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/9/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics related to coil and condenser,including trends in coils that may affect maintenance of the coil and condenser components and case histories dealing with condensing units.
- linked. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/17/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 11, p46
The article offers brief information on the CTRC Rogowski coil current transformer from Continental Control Systems LLC and offers information on the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration (AHR) Expo of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Refrigeration (HVACR) industry.
- Design differences. Wheeler, Jim // Supply House Times;Jun2014, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p59
The article offers the author's view on the design differences between micro-channel coil and micro-groove coil used in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry in the U.S. The author states that the micro-channel looks like automobile radiators and have headers and are...
- A Tale Of Two Strategies. Murphy, Mike // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/24/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p51
Focuses on the selling strategies of contractors in relation to the January 23, 2006 deadline of the manufacture of the last SEER products in the U.S. heating and ventilation industry. Plan of contractors to buy up inventory and sell lower efficiency; Need for the replacement of indoor coils by...