HPAC Engineering Adds to Editorial Board
- From the Chair... James, Sylvia // BF Bulletin;Fall2004, Issue 127, p3
The article presents information related to the activities in the office of the journal "Business & Finance Division Bulletin." The author informs that the executive and advisory board at the board meetings of the journal "Business & Finance Division Bulletin" at its annual conference in...
- Art Documentation and ARUS/NA Update Advisory Board. Sigala, Stephanie // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1992, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p86
The article reports on the topics discussed at the annual meeting of the Art Documentation and Art Libraries Society of North America Update Advisory Board. The first dealt with the serial periodicals. Although Art Documentation editor Beryl Smith was pleased with article quantity, the scholarly...
- The SPECS Experience. // Chain Store Age;May2004, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p132
Presents information on the 40th annual SPECS conference sponsored by "Chain Store Age" magazine in Kissimmee, Florida in 2004. Background on several retail companies that attended the conference; Agenda of the conference; Information on the members of an Executive Advisory Board created for...
- DatacenterDynamics Returns to New York. // Energy & Power Management;Mar2006, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the coming DatacenterDynamics New York conference which will be held at Hilton New York on March 28, 2006. It will tackle issues such as dialogue between information technology and facilities communities. The conference will be held alongside the Infrastructure Exposition...
- AAFP Selects New Officers and Board Members for Upcoming Year. Ressel, Genevieve // American Family Physician;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p1849
Looks at the new officers and board members appointed by the Congress of Delegates of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) at the 2004 AAFP Scientific Assembly in Orlando, Florida. List of directors; Finalists who are candidates for the AAFP position on the board of directors of the...
- Notification of Two Public Teleconferences of the Science Advisory Board; Environmental Economics Advisory Committee. Brennan, Thomas H. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;8/1/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 148, p45604
The article announces the two public teleconferences of the Science Advisory Board (SAB) Environmental Economics Advisory Committee to be held on September 7, 2012 and November 2, 2012.
- Lassen County Resource Advisory Committee. Bird, Jerry // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 172, p54556
The article offers information on a meeting of the Lassen County Resource Advisory Committee to be held in Susanville, California on September 27, 2012.
- Dixie Resource Advisory Committee. Schulkoski, Kevin R. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 172, p54556
The article offers information on a meeting of the Dixie Resource Advisory Committee to be held in Cedar City, Utah on September 28, 2012.
- Central Montana Resource Advisory Committee. Wiseman, Ron B. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 172, p54556
The article offers information on the Central Montana Resource Advisory Committee's meeting to be held in Montana on September 20, 2012.