- M-AUDIO PRO SESSIONS 24: ANTONIO DILILLO'S SIGNATURE ELECTRO PATTERNS, VOL. 1. Wheeler, Sam // EQ;Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p74
The article evaluates the Pro Sessions 24 audio computer software from M-Audio Inc. which is programmed by Antonio Dilillo with superior electro patterns.
- Make your product secure before you release or deploy it. Sundarajan, Isaac // Siliconindia;Apr2008, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p24
The article discusses the vulnerability of new products from hackers and provides suggestion on how to keep the product safe beginning from the design process up to the marketing stage. Accordingly, the susceptibility of attack to products is attached not only in marketing but also during the...
- Design software. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Sep2004, p32
Reports on the release of Series 9 Inventor 3D mechanical design software by Autodesk.
- New software package aids steel beam specification. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jun2006, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p47
The article evaluates the FBeam 2006 computer software from Fabsec Ltd. and offers information on its features for structural engineers with its capability to manage multiple optimized beams, easy storage, and its design.
- Modern Business Computing, Inc. Releases Diamond Connection Solutions Fleet Maintenance Software in Partnership with International Truck and Engine Corporation. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p40
Introduces Diamond Connection Solutions software, developed by Modern Business Computing Inc. and International Truck & Engine Corp. Features of the maintenance software; Beneficial function of the computer program; Contact information.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Accounting Technology;Jul2005, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p49
Features various products in the computer software industry in the U.S. Price of PowerAdvisor software from Cornerstone Revolutions; Availability of Quick Entry Wizard software from Money Tree Software; Pros and cons of Syspro Analytics software from Syspro.
- PRODUCT NEWS: EQUIPMENT. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2006, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p214
The article introduces several woodworking tools in the U.S. The EZ-Clutch quick release system manufactured by Rockler Woodworking and Hardware company increases user leverage to release bar and pipe clamps more easily. The WGX CNC grinder manufactured by ANCA Inc. is capable of manufacturing...
- SOFTWARE REVIEW. Horovitz, M. // Garden Railways;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p126
Reviews the Narrow Gauge Trains Screen Saver software released by Selfscenes company in Durango, Colorado. Price offering; Features of the software; Usability of the software.
- Quick Picks. Boisen, Myles // Electronic Musician;Sep2004, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p134
Features several products for electronic music industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Casing of RBI preamp, manufactured by Tech 21; Features of Charlie, manufactured by Ultimate sound bank; 130 files of loop delivered by the audio library, Sustained Encounters, developed by Cycling '74 Co.