- Dust collectors. // American School & University;Mar1995, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p56
Presents information on Aget Manufacturing and Air Quality Engineering. Manufacture of dust collecting devices; Address; Telephone number.
- An engineering approach to controlling indoor air quality Woods, J. E. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Nov1991, Vol. 95, p15
No abstract available.
- Know what does (and does not) drive people to file IAQ lawsuits. Spicer, R. Christopher // Engineered Systems;Nov98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p34
Discusses factors that influence building owners to file for indoor air quality (IAQ) lawsuits against engineers, architects and contractors. Coerced exposure; Industrial hazards; Unfamiliar hazards; Catastrophic events.
- Humidity answers don't just arrive out of the blue. Beverly, Robert // Engineered Systems;Apr2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p8
Reveals the cover story focus of the April 2000 Engineered Systems periodical on indoor and outdoor air quality in the United States. Dehumidification issues raised by current events; Tips for maintaining general occupant comfort indoor; Investigation on common indoor and outdoor environment...
- Ducted electronic air cleaner. // Buildings;May93, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p128
Features Smokesmaster Model F72 by Air Quality Engineering which is a ducted electronic air cleaner. Applications; Dirt-loading capacity.
- '02 engine debate goes on. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Mar2002, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p45
Debates the federal diesel-engine emissions requirements of the U.S. government, discussed at the 2002 conference sponsored by the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association. Emission requirements imposed on diesel engine users; Discussion on fuel costs and engine technology.
- Managing compressed air systems. O'Connor, Michael // Plant Engineering;Dec2003, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p58
Focuses on managing compressed air systems effectively in manufacturing facilities. Identification of the types, needs, and appropriateness of end uses, pressures and air quality requirements; Similarity of system audit to system assessment; Major steps to reduce compressor horsepower.
- SAIC starts production of new engine. Webb, Alysha // Automotive News Europe;1/8/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the production of the 2.5-liter V-6 gasoline engine by SAIC Motor Manufacturing Co. that complies with the emissions standards in Europe. The engine will be installed in Roewe, the company's first self-branded sedan. Assembly of the sedan will start in the middle of 2007...
- ASHRAE to Publish Residential IAQ Standard. // Environmental Design & Construction;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p13
Reports that the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) will launch a residential indoor air quality (IAQ) standard publication. Preview of the publication.