- Fans, Blowers, Louvers. // ASHRAE Journal;May2004, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p66
Presents new models of fans, models and louvers. Enclosed fan from Big Ass Fans; Motorized impeller from Continental Fan; Blowers from Tri-Mer.
- Modeling Methods. Anderson, Mark R. // Appliance Design;Jun2006, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p32
Discusses various methods for designing a fan or blower. Question often asked when training customers in the company's turbomachinery design software; Integrated approach to designing a fan that allows for a hierarchy of modeling methods; Analytical approach to modeling fluid flow.
- Little Wings. Angelis, Walter // Appliance Design;Jun2005, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p22
Presents information on the small fans that cool electronic components. Improvements made to the fans; Factors which can affect the size of the gap between the fans' panel and impeller; Purpose of the winglets.
- HIGH-VOLUME EXHAUST FANS. // Drug Discovery & Development;Jun2012 Supplement, p23
The article offers brief information of the high-volume exhaust fans.
- DOUBLE-FLEX JOINT LETS EXHAUST SYSTEM SHED WEIGHT. Koucky, Sherri; Mraz, Stephen // Machine Design;09/21/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p32
Describes a lightweight exhaust system from Bosal International North America. Materials used on the system; Comparison with traditional systems.
- Fans, Accessories. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p140
The article lists the estimated costs for exhaust fan accessories which includes timer switch, exhaust fan switch, and roof ven kit.
- Portable fan. // Plant Engineering;May2011, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p51
The article presents information about the Yellow Jacket portable fan.
- Fans & Blowers. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Apr2005, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p16
The article presents information about various fans and blowers. The TID In-line Centrifugal Fan uses the TEK backward-curved airfoil impeller, and is available in 12- and 24-inch diameters. It features nonoverloading power characteristics and a computerized fan-selection program. The Radial-Tip...
- Tangential Fan. // Rubber World;Fall2005, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p7
The article presents information about small footprint tangential fans manufactured by LTG Air Engineering GmbH for equipment and original equipment manufacturers. The wide format design of the product achieves high volume outflow with a minimum footprint. The 90 degrees airflow and wide surface...