- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...
- County scores hat trick with AAA bond rating. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that the Westchester County, New York has achieved a triple-A grade in the bond ratings market with a new report from Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to Fitch, the upgrade reflects the county's ability to deal with those mandates as well as a new cooperative agreement with the...
- Fitch Wraps Up Rating Recalibrations. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p1
The article reports on the completion of the recalibration of municipal bond ratings made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. that raises about 2,200 credits in the U.S. It states that the changes of the rating affect about 1,828 local tax-supported credits, 338 water and sewer credits and 50 higher education...
- Fitch Cuts Las Vegas Monorail to BB, Citing Declining Ridership Figures. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32218, p28
The article reports that Las Vegas Monorail Co. was downgraded from BBB-minus by Fitch Ratings Inc., with only half the expected ridership and diminished revenue in Nevada. The original goal of the monorail was to provide an alternative to taxis, which are notoriously impossible to hail during...
- Steel City's BBB Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p37
This article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's general obligation municipal bonds received a BBB credit rating from Fitch Ratings. The rating and an outlook of "stable" also apply to outstanding general obligation debt of $766 million. Fitch cited the city's improved finances due to...
- Fitch Differs With S & P About Florida's JEA and Explains Itself to Investors. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p36
Reports that the Fitch Ratings has maintained its ratings on JEA. Sale of senior and junior bonds by JEA; Affirmation of JEA's credit ratings; Assessment of the bonds coverage ratios of JEA.
- New Jersey Bond Ratings Downgraded. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p1
Reports that Fitch Ratings and Standard and Poor's have downgraded the general obligation and appropriation bonds of the state of New Jersey. Reasons for the decision of the credit ratings agencies; Details of the bond ratings move.