Baptist Health Stabilizes
- FLORIDA: Vero Beach Gets Power Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
No abstract available.
- Radio One Plans $335M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p14
The article reports on broadcasting company Radio One's offering of 335 million dollars in senior subordinated notes due in 2020. Topics discussed include the company's plan to use the proceeds for a tender offer, details of the company's tender offer and Moody's Investors Service's rating for...
- Not So Wellmont. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p35
Reports that rating agency Standard and Poor's will maintain its negative outlook rating on the debt issued by Wellmont Health System in Tennessee. Concern of rating agency over Wellmont's aggressive investment policy and its planned hospital in Johnson City; Claim of Standard and Poor's...
- North Las Vegas Upped To A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p2
The article focuses on Standard &x0026; Poor's that said it raised its underlying rating to A-plus from A on North Las Vegas's general obligation bonds and assigned an A-plus rating to the city's Series 2005 GO bonds. The raised rating reflects the growth and expansion of the North Las Vegas...
- Fitch Lowers Ratings On FMAC Securities. // National Mortgage News;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
Reports that the ratings of FMAC Loan Receivables Trust's securities has been downgraded by Fitch Ratings. Reason why Fitch downgraded the securities of FMAC.
- Campbell Union School District, Calif., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p17
The article reports that the outstanding bonds of Campbell Union School District, California has been given an AA rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p5
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor's Corp. to place its BB rating on Pittsburgh's outstanding debt on CreditWatch. Importance of the approval of a financial recovery plan; Impact of the action on the general obligation bond of Pittsburgh; Removal of the positive outlook assigned by the agency...
- Massachusetts Treasurer Sees Reserves as Key to Protect Ratings. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;12/7/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34624, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts need to protect and boost its reserves to preserve its bond ratings.
- Cherokee Water Reaches Aa3. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32369, p31
The article reports on the increased rating of Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority's 159 million dollars revenue bonds. The rate's elevation was due to the system's outstanding financial performance. The author said that the system got a high level of liquidity, growing customer base,...