Alaska Port's Cruise-Ship Dock Debt Wins Voters' Approval
- Port Authority of Balears - new targets and new projects. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;2010, p47
The article reports on the strong cruise tourists operations of the Port of Authority of Balears in Spain in 2010. The authority plans to launch major port projects in Palma in 2011. It also mentions that the cruise industry can expect an enlargement of Poniente docks at the port of Palma in...
- University of Colorado to Refund $89.3M for Savings. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;1/12/2015, p1
The article reports that with the launch of 89.3 million dollars of refunding bonds to market, the University of Colorado will look for interest-rate savings. It is noted that Stifel, Loop Capital Markets and Drexel Hamilton were co-managers while RBC Capital Markets Corp. is senior manager on...
- Market Post: Muni Rally Pauses with No Supply, Weaker Treasuries. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/1/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F343, p1
The article offers information on weakening treasuries with increase in bond prices by double-digits and decrease in 10-year yield to 2.55 percent. It mentions that two-year yield rose to 0.32 percent and the 10-year yield increased to 2.55 percent. It also states that Canadian investment bank...
- Munis Mostly Flat With a Weaker Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 28, p10
The article reports on the unfavorable secondary trading activity of municipal market in the U.S. Barclays Capital Inc. priced 190.9 million dollars of first-priority subordinated revenue notes for Turlock Irrigation District in California. Wells Fargo Securities LLC priced 94.2 million dollars...
- Munis a Bit More Active for a Holiday Week. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;12/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33636, p2
The article focuses on the financial market in the U.S. for the week ending December 21, 2011. It mentions that J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. obtain the 400 million dollar Massachusetts general obligation bond. It adds that Beaver County Hospital Authority was priced by the Barclays Capital at 67.1...
- Duly noted. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the court ruling in Atlanta, Georgia which requires cruise ships that dock in the United States to comply with the Disabilities Act.
- White Pass Railroad Completes Dock. Pilkington, Steve // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad's completion of a cruise ship dock extension in Skagway, Alaska. Enhancement of the dock's ability to handle cruise ships up to 1,000 feet in length; First cruise ship to dock at the new facility.
- Correction. // American Banker;7/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 106, p16
A correction is presented for the July 9, 2012 article "Two Who've Seen a Lot in M&A See Prices on the Rise" which misstated RBC Capital Markets' client financial institutions' asset information.
- Massachusetts to Fine RBC Unit. // American Banker;7/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 112, p11
Brief information is given about regulatory action taken in Massachusetts against RBC Capital Markets for alleged improper supervision of sales of exchange-traded funds.