TBMA to Hold Last Meeting Before Planned Merger With SIA on May 19
- Walker Speaks to Dealers. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31004, p1
Highlights the Bond Market Association's 2000 Legal and Compliance Conference. Speech of Richard Walker on securities fraud laws in the United States; Plan of commissioner Laura Unger to release a seven-page survey to investors.
- Consolidation the Theme of BMA Conference, Study. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/17/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p4
Highlights the theme of Bond Market Association (BMA) conference on electronic bonding to describe market's consolidation in the United States. Concentration on the future of fixed-income electronic commerce; Effects of the overcapacity and consolidation to fixed-income; Utilization of...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 27, p2
Presents a calendar of events in the financial services industry in the U.S. from July 2, 2004 to October 1, 2004. Recommendation of the Bond Market Association on an early market closure; Sponsorship of Home Equity News for the Home Equity Secondary Summit; Effort of the Mortgage Bankers...
- Bond Market Association leaders meet with Midwest member firms. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Focuses on the meetings held by the Bond Market Association with its member firms in the midwestern region in the United States. Aim of the meetings to update members on legislative events affecting the bond market; Number of firms participating in the meetings.
- MSRB, TBMA Reschedule Compliance Seminar. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31231, p7
Reports the rescheduled compliance seminar of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board and the Bond Market Association in New York City New York.
- Trace Group to Discuss Fees, Liquidity Impact. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;1/14/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p15
Announces the meeting of the Bond Trade Reporting Committee in the United States. Purpose of the meeting; Topics to be deliberated on by the committee; Formation of a task force by the Bond Market Association to develop a database on fixed-income securities information.
- Electronic trading invades the fixed income marts. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/01/97, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p10
Looks into the impact of electronic trading to the fixed income market as discussed during The Bond Market Association's annual technology conference.
- SEC's Levitt: Tech Can Enhance Debt Markets. // Securities Industry News;05/03/99, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p3
Presents United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Arthur Levitt's address to the April 23, 1999, conference of the Bond Market Association held in San Francisco, California. Information technology's enhancement of the bond market.
- For Online Trading Growth, Firms Must Spend, Build Systems. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31128, p4
Highlights the views of a panel of industry officials at The Bond Market Association's 25th annual meeting regarding the factors that can boost electronic trading in the fixed income market. Willingness of firms to spend money and resources on the development of straight-through processing of...