Higher-Ed Growth Prompts JPMorgan Hire
- J.P. Morgan Names Dianne Challenor as Head of Transaction Services, Asia Pacific. Chenne, Janet Du // Global Custodian News;2013, p90
J.P. Morgan has named Dianne Challenor as head of head of Transaction Services, including cash management, liquidity and escrow services, for Asia Pacific.
- J.P. Morgan Hires Head Of Investment Information Services. Wicy Wang // Global Custodian News;2013, p25
Bill Pryor has joined J.P. Morgan as a managing director on the Fund Services team.
- JPMAM hires ex-Neptune sales manager Webb. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;5/12/2014, p14
The article announces the appointment of Nick Webb as sales manager for Great Britain platforms and life companies of JP Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM).
- JPMorgan Chase. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/7/2015, pA02
The article announces the appointment of Stacey Friedman as general counsel at financial services company J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in 2015.
- Laurence Bailey to retire, DuCharme takes the reins. // Asian Investor;Jul2010, p10
The article announces the appointment of Thomas DuCharme as Asia-Pacific chief executive of treasury and securities services (TSS) of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in Singapore and the retirement ofLaurence Bailey as regional chief executive officer (CEO) of worldwide securities services.
- J.P.Morgan Asset Management Adds 2 to Muni Strategies. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/11/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33415, p7
The article announces the appointment of Margaret Byrne and Priscilla Hancock as product and strategy develop and client-relationship managers for J. P. Morgan Asset Management in the U.S.
- JPM's Private Bank Picks Forex Chief. // American Banker;2/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 28, p17
The author reports that Rebecca Patterson has been promoted to the position of global head of foreign exchange at JPMorgan Private Bank. Responsibilities which Patterson will have with this position are mentioned. Accomplishments which Patterson has achieved since joining the company in 1997 are...
- JPM Chase Realigns Talent Leading Consumer Finance. Launder, William // American Banker;1/24/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 16, p11
The article discusses how JPMorgan Chase & Co. has reorganized the management of its consumer finance businesses with two promotions and a hiring. Scott Powell became the company's chief executive of consumer banking. David Lowman, the CEO of the mortgage unit, added oversight of home equity and...
- Small business gets an HR boost. CHURCHARD, CLAIRE // People Management;Sep2015, p16
The article discusses a collaboration between the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the bank JP Morgan to launch the People Skills program which will assist small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in building leadership and management capability while promoting work...