Casino's Garage Sale
- Saranac Lake village selling Neil St. property. Knight, Chris // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/2/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 233, pA3
The article states the plan of the Saranac Lake Village in New York to sell a small lot on Neil Street that it seized in 2009.
- Northern Ireland Executive takes on the army over land disposal. Gosling, Paul // Public Finance;07/28/2000, p9
Reports on Northern Ireland Finance Minister Mark Durkan's call on the government to give the Northern Ireland Executive powers to intervene in the sale of Ministry of Defence properties. Government's need to ensure that the properties are redeveloped for the benefit of the province; Army's...
- One-year moratorium proposed by San Juan on any land divestitures around port area. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;2/28/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the proposal made by the municipal government of San Juan, Puerto Rico to postpone the sale of properties near the port area. According to the article, the move is a response to the decision of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority (PRPA) to displace all brak-bulk cargo in the...
- Royal Oak mulls sale of city buildings. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/19/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p34
The article presents information related to the sale of public land in Royal Oak, Michigan. The idea of selling the land was introduced first in 2004 as a way to generate revenue for the city and update city amenities. Royal Oak City Commission's member Terry Drinkwine asked the city manager to...
- Mortgage Comes with a Whole Canadian Town in British Columbia. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p12
Reports that the town of Kitsault in Canada is for sale. Total area and other information about the town; Selling price; Selection of LandQuest Realty Corp. to handle the sale.
- Defence estate plan promises new business. // Public Private Finance;Sep2008, Issue 126, p8
The article reports that the plan of the British Ministry of Defense to sell small estates for improvement could boost more business for partnership industry. According to the Defence Estate Development Plan, the military will be selling smaller sites for procurement of new joint helicopter...
- NLV gets federal 'assurances'. // Las Vegas Business Press;02/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the United States Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt's assurance to North Las Vegas, Nevada that transfers and sales of federal land in the area will proceed in a predictable way.
- City readies to sell land on Foothills. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);12/21/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 26, pA3
The article reports on the possibility that the city of Spokane in Washington will sell more than 24 acres of land on the North Side. One of the prospective buyers of the land is Arkansas-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc. The estimated value of the land is more than $5 million. The 24-acre land is...
- Hendricks County airport to be sold. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p45A
Reports that the Indianapolis, Indiana Airport Authority would sell the former Speedway Airport in Hendricks County. Sale of a smaller tract of 15 acres near Indianapolis International Airport; Sale through public bidding; Tract was formerly a residential neighborhood; Acquisition of land...