O'Hare Delay Debate
- Abu Dhabi second runway goes for bid. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/23/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p14
Focuses on the bids for a contract to construct the second runway project at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Estimated cost of the construction; Companies prequalified for the contract; Coverage of the contract.
- Riyadh fast-tracks Jeddah airport deals. Tomlinson, Hugh // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/17/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 16, p9
The article reports that construction work at King Abdulaziz International airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is gaining momentum. As stated, the country's government is planning to award key contracts in the coming months. Tendering is being brought forward on all major construction contracts,...
- Acme Concrete submits low bid on runway rehab. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);2/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, pA5
The article reports that Acme Concrete Paving Inc. has submitted the lowest bid for Runway 21 reconstruction project at the Spokane International Airport in Washington.
- Airport upgrade plans move forward. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 49, p14
Reports on the move of Bahrain's Transportation Ministry to issue shortlisted consultants for the Bahrain International Airport's phase 1 expansion in 2004. Components of the project; Invitation for the submission of terms of reference for a masterplan for the use of the airport's northern side...
- Prices opened for more NDIA packages. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/15/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p14
Reports that bid prices were opened for additional packages on the first phase of the New Doha International Airport construction project in Qatar. Estimated cost of the project; Bidders for the contract; Terms of the contract.
- Gaca issues tenders for Jeddah airport. Foreman, Colin; Tomlinson, Hugh // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/3/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 27, p11
The article reports that General Authority of Civil Aviation (Gaca) in Saudi Arabia has issued tender documents for the redevelopment of King Abdulaziz International airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is stated that the tenders are for the airport's baggage-handling system, design and...
- Muscat to issue tenders to triple airport passenger capacity. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/13/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 24, p25
The article reports that the Transport and Communication Ministry is expected to issue a tender document for the contract to build a terminal at Muscat International Airport in Oman. It states that tenders will be issue later in 2008 which aims to triple the airport passenger capacity. Moreover,...
- Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC): Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport: Notice of Call for Bids for Conveyance System Upgrades 2015 (P6). // Minnesota State Register;5/26/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p1631
The article presents notice from Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC) Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport regarding the call for bid proposal for its conveyance system upgrade project which include construction of elevator, elevator equipment room, and elevator shaft. It mentions the...
- SIA selects contractors for projects to upgrade HVAC, garage lighting. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);6/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, pA14
The article reports that the Spokane International Airport in Washington has selected contractors Shannon Industrial Contractors Inc. and Aztech Electric Inc. for projects to upgrade heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) and garage lighting.