New Jersey Gets at Least 56 Responses For Transportation Trust Fund Deal RFP
- Transdev to run Edinburgh trams. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/13/2004, Issue 221, p2
Reports on the announcement made by Transport Initiatives Edinburgh that it will recommend that Transdev should be selected as preferred bidder to operate the two tram route of the city under a 10 year concession on April 28, 2004. Value of the contract; Terms of the deal.
- Speed Dating. BLOCK, JANICE // InsideCounsel;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 232, p8
The author offers guidelines for getting the most out of an Expedited Request for Proposal (E-RFP) process with law firms. She says the E-RFP is appropriate for important matters or those requiring a unique expertise or legal skill set. She stresses the need for the format of the E-RFP to...
- Kuwait plans to tender desalination plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/28/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 48, p14
The article reports that Kuwait's Ministry of Electricity & Water (MEW) is planning to tender the contract to build a second 50 million-imperial-gallon-a-day (MIGD) phase of a reverse osmosis desalination the plant in the Doha area in March 2015.
- Ministry issues port management tenders. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/28/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p9
Reports that the Iraqi Transport Ministry issued requests for proposals (RFP) documents for contracts to operate and manage the country's main ports located on the Shatt al-Arab waterway. Deadline for the submission of the RFP; Companies currently operating the ports at issue; Schedule for the...
- NOTICE. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/30/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p8
The article focuses on the bids being accepted by the City of Whitney in Texas for the demolition and removal of a house, garage and sidewalk. The deadline for the submission of the bids is on September 14, 2006.
- PUBLIC NOTICES. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/16/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 20, p8B
The article reports on invitation for bids to government contracts in Burnet, Texas.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIVES IDAHO HOPEFULS TWO THUMBS DOWN. Dahl, Gavin // Boise Weekly;3/3/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p9
The article reports on the rejections of public proposals by Idaho's federal government agencies such as the fiber network optic proposal of Panhandle Area Council to the Rural Utilities Service, the application of City of Ammon, and another application from Ada Communication Library for public...
- (DMEPOS) CMS Sets Medical Equipment Supplier Bidding for October. // Aging News Alert;8/7/2009, p10
The article reports on a 60-day supplier bidding period for the Round One Rebid of the Medicare Competitive Bidding Program to begin in October 2009. It notes that the bidding include durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS). Moreover, it mentions that the bid will...
- Construction Bidding: Risks and Reward in NH. Ciotti, Ronald D. // Business NH Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p31
The article discusses the concerns about construction bidding in New Hampshire, particularly its risks and reward. In the state of New Hampshire, pre-award correction of bids are not allowed. It is emphasized that a bidder for a state contract can continue with the bid or withdraw the bid when...