Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.540% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.060% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p22
The article discusses an auction of 40 billion U.S. dollars four-week bills at a 0.060 percent high yield, by the U.S. Treasury Department, on November 25, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $29B 92-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has announced to auction 92-day bills worth 29 billion U.S. dollars and 182-day discount bills worth 24 billion U.S. dollars on August 27, 2014. It mentions that the 92-day bills will be auctioned on August 28, 2014 and are due November...
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.735%, 1.830%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on tender rates of discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 5, 2002. Reason for tender rates for discount bills being mixed; Bid ratings for the Treasury Department's auctions.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.78% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p2
Reports auction of the four-week bills with coupons of 1.801 percent at 1.780 percent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes2,2 Go at 0.370% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned 32 billion U.S. dollars of three-year notes at a 0.0370 percent yield.
- Treasury to Offer $25B 91-Days, $23B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F317, p1
The article focuses on the U.S. Department of Treasury which states that 91-day bills worth 25 billion U.S. dollars and 182-day discount bills worth 23 billion U.S. dollars will be auctioned.
- Treasury to Sell Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction multimillion-dollar of twelve-day cash management bills.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;2/06/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $26 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.