Munis Improve as Treasury Prices Move Higher
- Playing Catch-Up After Treasury Sell-Off. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 44, p10
The article discusses the slowdown of the trading activities in the municipal market in the U.S. Based on the report from the Municipal Market Data, the rating status of municipal bonds, such as the 20-year debt and general obligation bonds, has weakened along with the Treasury market. It also...
- Treasury boost, labor reports give slight lift to municipals. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p1
Reports on a rise in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of February 9, 1998 due to solid gains by Treasuries and an unchanged unemployment rate at 4.7 percent. Amount of municipal bonds circulated as of February 6, 1998; Moderate inflows in money market funds; Traders' anticipation...
- Monday's Market: Municipal Bonds, Futures Prices Given Lift by Rising Treasuries. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the U.S. municipal dollar bond prices for the possible gains in the future contract made behind a treasury market rally as of February 5, 2002. Prices of revenue bonds of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority; Yilds on bonds due 2007 and 2012 set equal to...
- WISCONSIN: Sunny News for St. Croix. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the Aa2 municipal bond rating of Saint Croix County in Wisconsin.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p36
Presents updates on the ratings of municipal bond issues in the United States, as of May 25, 2001.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p26
Presents updates on the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States, as of October 15, 1999.
- Munis Firmer as 10-Years Reach New Low. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/11/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33365, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal bonds in the U.S., along with information on the results of several municipal market ratings and rankings in the state.
- Fitch Drops LAX Outlook. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p37
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook on the City of Los Angeles Department of Airports to stable from negative on July 24, 2006. It discusses the stabilization of the airport's passenger base. The article also reports that the airport agency also operates airports...
- Market Close: Munis Beat Treasuries on Rally's Fourth Day. Bonello, Maria; Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;7/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34146, p1
The article focuses on the performance of the municipal bonds than treasuries in the fourth day of the U.S. bond market as of July 2014. Topics discussed include increase in the yields of municipal bonds according to Municipal Market Data's triple-A scale, triple-A rated lottery bonds issued by...