Michigan Working Up First Tobacco Deal
- Maryland Selling $410M of Triple-A GOs in Its First-Ever Negotiated Deal. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33072, p8
The article focuses on the negotiated deal by the state of Maryland that includes a three-day retail order period for $410 million of general obligation (GO) bonds. The state's decision to sell bonds through negotiation with underwriters as opposed to taking competitive bids is discussed. It...
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- Tennessee Set to GO Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p1
Reports on the plan of Tennessee to issue a new-money general obligation bond offering. Projected amount of the offering; Use of the bond proceeds to take out some funds from the state commercial paper program; Offer of insurance to the bond at the bidder's option.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p26
Several charts are presented that show the results of sales of bonds from various states in the U.S.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- Port Authority of N.Y., N.J. to Sell $250M for WTC Site Work. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p44
The article reports on the competitive selling of $250 million of variable rate taxable bonds in the U.S. Information reveals that the port authority of New York and New Jersey initiates the sales of the bond to finance the construction of a new building in the World Trade Center site. Moreover,...
- West Virginia Slate Topped by $230M Higher Ed Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p28
Reports on the plan of the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission in selling multi-million dollar of revenue bonds sometime in 2004 on behalf of West Virginia University. Reason behind the sale of revenue bonds; Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. on the sale; Buyer of the revenue bonds.