Illinois Debt For Schools Advances
- Top 30 Counties--Government Lending Markets. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2005, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p210
Presents a chart depicting a list of top 30 counties and government lending markets in the U.S.
- The New Bond Horror Show. Scarry, Donald M. // njbiz;3/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p16
Presents information on the long-term borrowing plans of New Jersey to balance its fiscal-2005 budget. Truth behind the alleged misinformation on public-sector debt; Speculation why tax revenues which are not dedicated to paying off the state debt cannot be counted as offsets to the financial...
- Mortgage Applications Indexes. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2006, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p137
Several tables on market composites, conventional loans and government loans related to the mortgage market are presented.
- Government Receipts and Expenditures. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2007, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p11
The article discusses the net government savings in the U.S., which is the difference between current government receipts and currents expenditures, for the first quarter of 2007. The first quarter of 2007 posted net government savings of $171.6 billion, decreasing by $32.4 billion from the...
- EFG loan 'making a difference'. // Cabinet Maker;4/17/2009, Issue 5633, p7
The article reports on the government eligible loans offered by the Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) in Great Britain in 2009. A spokeswoman said that 1,900 loans offered by the company and is worth Â£211 million. It mentions that the loans is not a substitute to commercial lending and aimed...
- The students are coming, the students are coming. Agron, Joe // American School & University;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p10
Discusses the significance of the statistical report on education construction in the United States. Importance of educational facilities planning; Projection of the US Bureau of Census of the total school-age population.
- BofA May Make $185M Loan to Help San Diego Pay Its Bills. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p4
Reports that the city of San Diego, California, has arranged in 2005 to borrow funds not to exceed $185 million through a credit line from Bank of America. Terms of the proposed deal; Use of the funds to pay the city's bills because it cannot issue short-term bonds as it usually would;...
- SQUARING THE CIRCLE: Reconciling predictive uncertainty with the control of public expenditure in the UK. Likierman, Andrew // Policy & Politics;Jul86, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p285
The article focuses on how predictive uncertainty has been reconciled with the need of the government to be seen to be controlling on the public expenditure in Great Britain. The beginning of the paper outlines the causes of the uncertainty and it is followed by the presentation of the way in...
- Farm Programs: Changes to the Marketing Assistance Loan Program Have Had Little Impact on Payments: GAO-01-964. // GAO Reports;9/28/2001, p1
Under the Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Marketing Assistance Loan Program, the federal government accepts harvested crops as collateral for interest-bearing loans (marketing assistance loans) that are typically due in nine months. When market prices drop below the loan rate (the loan price...