Texas Volume Shifts Into High Gear With $600M Road Bond
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- South Carolina to Refund $157 Million as Moody's Lowers Outlook. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p34
Reports on the plans of South Carolina to sell $157 million of general obligation refunding bonds. Market response expected for the deal; Negative outlook for the state by credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service Inc.; Financial problems being faced by the state.
- No Rah-Rah for Rahway. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32405, p39
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the credit rating of Rahway, New Jersey from A2 to A1. The downgrade has affected roughly $65 million of debt, including the $9.8 million of bonds and notes that the city competitively sold in June 2006. The rating agency said...
- Moody's: Provisional Al to New Hampshire Turnpike. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a provisional A1 designation, which will be removed in January 2012, to Series 2012 delayed delivery bonds of the New Hampshire Turnpike.
- Moody's Upgrades Flint, Mich.'s $7.4 Million of Debt. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p6
Reports on the improvement of the debt of Flint, Michigan by Moody's Investors Service. Increase of the rating on unlimited-tax general obligation; Reflection of the stability in the budget; Use of the proceeds from the sale of financial recovery general obligation bonds to shore up the 2005 budget.
- Paramus SD, NJ., Cut to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p2
Reports on the credit rating of Moody's Investor Service Inc. on Paramus School District, New Jersey. Analysis on the borough's debt status; Downgrade on its underlying debt rating.