Mulling ISAC Asset Sale
- MORGAN DEAL DOWNGRADED. // National Mortgage News;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the rating downgrade for class N of Morgan Stanley Capital I Inc. commercial mortgage pass-through certificates, series 1999-CAM1 by Fitch Ratings in New York. Losses from a serviced loan on an office property; Vacancy of the office property.
- Morgan Stanley delays $1.7B Sunbeam loan. Weidner, David // American Banker;7/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 132, p29
Reports on the decision of a syndicate led by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. not to bring a billion-dollar loan for Sunbeam Corp. to market until 1999. Agreement between lenders and the company that gives Sunbeam more time to meet covenants in its loan package; Financial performance of...
- Morgan Stanley secures $500M commitment for $1.7B Sunbeam loan. Weidner, David // American Banker;6/15/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 112, p14
Reports that Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter and Company has obtained a commitment for $500 million, for the financing of a $1.7 billion loan for the Sunbeam Corporation. Details on a meeting between potential investors and Sunbeam's chief executive Al J. Dunlap; Structure of the loan; Comments...
- Morgan Stanley withdraws loan to Sunbeam after CEO's firing. Weidner, David // American Banker;6/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 114, p1
Reports on the decision of Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter and Company to cancel its $1.7 billion loan to Sunbeam Corporation, from the syndications market. When the cancellation was announced; Sunbeam's acknowledgement of the dismissal of chief executive Albert J. Dunlap; Evidence of problems that...
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.
- Morgan Stanley Preps $1.3B TL for MSCI. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the loan arranged by Morgan Stanley for MSCI, a New York-based company which manages equity, fixed income and hedge fund indices for large asset management firms.
- Morgan Stanley Sees Technology as Key to 'Strong Credit Culture' Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;3/28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the role of technology in the mortgage conduit of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. Development of automated underwriting system; Use of technology in underwriting checks of the loans; Efforts to prevent fraud in mortgages.
- MS Talks Price on Bowie's $456M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p45
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Morgan Stanley on the term loans amounting to 456 million dollars issued by investing company Bowie Resources in 2013.
- Pricing on Academy TL Tightens. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p2
The article reports on the decision of Morgan Stanley to tighten pricing on the term loan of the Academy amounting to 840 million U.S. dollars in response to strong demand.