Gains Continued in February, With Net Inflow of $2.86 Billion
- Inflows Continue in October, With $719 Million Brought In. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p7
The article presents a report on municipal bond mutual fund flows from the Investment Company Institute company in the U.S. The report showed that mutual fund flows continued to grow in October 2007, the second straight month of inflows. During the month, inflows were $719 million, making total...
- For First Time in 2015, Tax-Exempt Bond Funds See Outflow. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;4/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34286, p1
For the first time in 12 weeks, municipal bond funds reported a cash outflow as retail investors cashed out ahead of the April 15 tax filing date.
- Inflows Decline in July, Continuing the Muni Slowdown. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32708, p34
The article reports that inflows into U.S. municipal bond mutual funds in July 2007 declined $331 million from revised June 2007 inflows of $522 million. The statistics of the Investment Company Institute reveal that the total net assets for municipal mutual funds reached $378.2 billion, an...
- Record Money Again Flowing to Muni Funds. Seymour, Dan // Money Management Executive;3/15/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p1
The article discusses the development of municipal bond mutual funds as investors continued their cash flows that support the bond prices in the U.S. Accordingly, investors entrusted the 1.52 billion dollars to the municipal funds for the last four weeks that robust the inflows started on...
- Muni Funds Take a Turn for the Worse in April, With $337M Lost. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31649, p36
For the first time in 2003, municipal bond mutual fund flows turned negative in the United States as they lost a net 337 million dollars in April, according to the Investment Company Institute, though other more preliminary figures indicate a comeback in May. Net exchanges of mutual fund shares...
- Reform Takes Center Stage. Champ's at the Bit. Tran, Hung // Money Management Executive;3/18/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference 2013, conducted by the U.S. Investment Company Institute and to be held on March 18, 2013 at Palm Desert, California.
- RESEARCH. // Money Management Executive;7/22/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the two forecasts such as the inflows to long-term mutual funds surveyed by Investment Company Institute (ICI) and the net redemptions experienced in the bond funds revealed by Strategic Insight (SI).
- Mutual Fund Assets Rose in May. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Advisor News;2013, p4
The article reports on data from the Investment Company Institute which shows that the combined assets of the mutual funds in the U.S. rose by 89.1 billion U.S. dollars, or 0.6%, to 13.94 trillion U.S. dollars in May 2013.
- Mutual Fund Assets Rose in May. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p9
The article reports on the increase in the combined assets of mutual funds in the U.S. in May 2013, according to data from the Investment Company Institute.