Moody's Lifts Piedmont Power to Baa2
- Warnings sound on restructuring fallout. MARINO, JOHN // Caribbean Business;8/7/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 30, p7
The article reports on warnings over the impact of the public debt-restructuring in Puerto Rico, with Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (Prepa) remained financially afloat and credit rating firm, Moody's Investors Service, predicted that Puerto Rico's government could run out of cash by March...
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.
- Heavy debt, rising costs hurting city, report says. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service's report on the debt status of New Orleans, Louisiana. Examination of the strengths and weaknesses present in the city's economy and finances; Stable outlook for credit ratings of bonds issued by the city; Factors that tempered the...
- Forney, Tex., Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the outstanding parity debt of Forney, Texas.
- School District Gets a Hike. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p27
This article reports that in the third week of January 2005, the rating of the Cedar Rapids Community School District, Iowa, was upgraded from A1 to Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The move affects a total of $41.6 million of debt. The deal will advance refund the district's Series 2001...
- Long Beach, N. Y., Off Moody s Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has confirmed the rating on general obligation debt and removed the credit from watch lists for possible downgrade in Long Beach, New York.
- Moody's Downgrades Eastlake, Ohio's $17 Million of Debt, Citing Deficit. Carvin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded debt issued by Eastlake, Ohio, the second downgrade for the city since it sold notes to fund construction of a minor-league baseball stadium. Drop in collection of the city's municipal income tax added to deficit; Moody's reservations about...
- Geneva CSD, N.Y., Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p2
Reports on the assignment of A3 rating to Geneva City School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York. Estimation of the parity debt; Construction of middle school; Increase of debt burden resulting in fixed debt service payments.
- PUERTO RICO: University Rating Confirmed. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed its Baa2 rating on the University of Puerto Rico's $440 million outstanding pledged-revenue debt and $86 million subordinate debt. The subordinate deal was issued by the Puerto Rico Industrial, Tourist, Education, Medical and...