Munis Little Changed; Dealers Focus on Primary
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Louisiana Transportation, Bond Officials Talk LA 1 Costs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p40
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission was given an update as to why bids for a bond-funded tollway project have come in 100 million dollars above the original estimate of 150 million dollars. Total amount of debt sold by the Louisiana Transportation Authority for the project in May...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p20
Lists bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of November 21, 2000. California Department of Veterans Affairs' Home purchase revenue bonds, 1997 Series C; Connecticut's general obligation bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p26
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Arizona's general obligation bonds; Arkansas' state water and wastewater general obligation bonds; Colorado Regional Transit District's revenue bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p29
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields; Municipal Market Data Total Returns.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p17
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Tempe, Arizona's general obligation bonds, series 2001A; North Little Rock School District No. 1, Arkansas' construction bonds; Rancho Mirage Improvement District No. 29-96, California's...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Fall as Election Is Resolved. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p40
Reports on the decline of The Bond Buyer's yield indexes for the week September 21 to December 14, 2000. Factors contributing to the decline; 20-Bond Index: 11-Bond Index; Revenue Bond Index; Municipal Bond Index to Yield to Maturity.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p31
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Cave Creek, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Goshen Community Schools, Indiana's school project bonds of 2001; Sodus Central School District, New York's general obligation school district...