Illinois' $1B Return Trip
- Illinois Revs Up Toll Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32383, p1
The article announces the triple-A insured deal of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority. The proceeds of the deal will be used to finance the Authority's 274-mile system. The sale will carry a standard, 10-year call feature as well as insurance from Financial Security Assurance Inc....
- Illinois Tollway Readies Final Piece of Its Capital Program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p7
The article reports on the plan of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority to sell up to 300 million of toll-backed revenue bonds to finance its 6 billion capital program. The deal's senior managers include J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Inc., Loop Capital Markets LLC and Goldman Sachs & Co. The...
- Market Post: Traders Look Toward $450 Million Illinois Highway Deal. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;5/5/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34103, p1
The article reports that U.S. traders are focusing on the release of a 450 million dollars deal of senior revenue bonds of Illinois State Toll Highway Authority in the U.S. securities market. Topics discussed include release of bonds in the market by the financial services firm Citigroup Global...
- Tollway Bonds on Tap for 2013 in lllinois. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;12/27/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33836, p1
The article informs that Illinois State Toll Highway Authority is planning to issue tollbacked bonds of one billion U.S. dollars in the year 2013.
- Illinois Authority Approves 10-Year, $53B Plan to Revamp Tollway System. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p52
Reports on the approval of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority of the plan to rebuild and expand the toll road system in the state. Endorsement of the plan by the board; Reliance of the plan on revenue bonds; Expectation for the authority to start borrowing to finance the project.
- Munis End Flat, Treasuries Gain; Over $1 Billion of New Issues Sold. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2003. Market status of municipal bonds; Amount of major new issues sold by underwriters; Sale of state personal income tax revenue bonds by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 23.
- Risk Appetite Rises In Europe. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;9/22/2003, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p1
Bond Sentiment Index for emerging Europe rose by 1.6 points in September 2003, to 96.9, closer to a marketweight stance. Whilst the index continues to be weighed down by underweight positions in Poland and Hungary, due to their deteriorating fiscal outlook, there has been a notable shift upward...
- JPMorgan Crosses Argentine Issues. // Global Finance;Jan2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the addition of Argentina issues to the cross-book platform, ADR MAX of JPMorgan Liquidity Solutions Group. Number of countries in the cross-book platform.
- HY Bond Fund Flows Stay Negative. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/2/2013, p14
The article reports on the outflows of high yield bond funds in the U.S. reaching 148 million U.S. dollars on August 28, 2013, compared to inflows of 133 million U.S. dollars the day before, according to JPMorgan North American Credit Research.