CIFG Saw 67% Growth in '05 Guaranty Business
- Bond Insurer CIFG's U.S. Public Finance Business More Than Doubled to $1.39 Billion in 3d Quarter. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p6
Reports on the financial performance of CIFG, a subsidiary of CIFG Holding in the U.S. Percentage of increase in annual sales; Total gross income; Factors contributing to the positive financial performance.
- CIFG Opens S.F. Office, Hires XL's Neil Pack to Lead It. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/30/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32618, p38
The reports on the announcement made by CIFG NA that it will open an office in San Francisco, California to better court West Coast issuers, after it got a license to do business in California. Former managing director at XL Capital Assurance Corp. Neil Pack has been chosen to head its first...
- CIFG Announces 392% Rise in First-Quarter Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p6
he article reports on the financial performance of municipal insurer CIFG in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2006. During the first quarter, the company had insured 1.35 billion dollars in tax-exempt debt, which is a 392 percent increase from the same period in the previous year. According...
- Vendors Extend STP Reach, But Muni Sector Still Lags. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p1
Reports on the expansion of the scope of businesses of technology vendors in the bond market U.S. Investments made in municipal markets by the companies; Strategies used in pricing their services; Tendency of a vendor to support more products.
- Into Africa. // Finweek;5/18/2006, p73
The article discusses the role of debt instruments in the economic growth of South Africa (SA). Bond markets in SA remain underdeveloped, under-resourced and dominated by government and infrastructure debt. Bond Exchange of South Africa aims to use its experience and expertise to help grow...
- Corporate bond outlook. Sutherland, Andrew // Money Marketing;1/18/2007, p50
The author reflects on the corporate bond market in its valuation, relative supply and demand, and the degree of financial engineering in Great Britain. He mentioned that the company earning's growth has been robust at more mature stage of the business cycle and have been lowed and relatively...
- CIFG Holding Names New Public Finance General Counsel. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Robert Drillings as the general counsel of global infrastructure in the legal division of CIFG Holding in New York. Drilling, a former senior vice president and general counsel of the New York State Housing Finance Agency and the State of New York...
- Rapidly Growing CIFG Taps Three for New York Office. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p7
The article reports on the decision of two veterans of the municipal industry and a seasoned corporate marketing associate to join CIFG Holding in its office in New York. Baltazar Juarez has been appointed vice president of public finance. Joseph Hutchinson has been selected as director of...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33973, p17
Statistics are presented related to the U.S. credit market as of September 4, 2013 including Securities Prices, short-term tax-exempt yields and general obligation yields.