CHRYSTIAN ALDEN WURMSER
- Chrystian Alden Wurmser. // Bay Area Reporter;3/30/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p33
The article presents an obituary for Chrystian Alden Wurmser, an investment banker at JP Morgan.
- Dickson L. Hee. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p3
Dickson L. Hee of Roslyn, New York, a former health care investment banker, died in a boating accident off Long Island on May 18, 2003.Hee was a vice president in the health group of the public finance department at Kidder, Peabody & Co. Successfully melding his investment banking and management...
- Chicago-area investment bankers. Lyon, Paula; Carriere, Rebecca // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/96 Book of Lists, Vol. 19 Issue 53, p57
Presents statistics on investment bankers in the Chicago-area, Illinois, ranked by the number of banking professionals.
- Illinois companies' investment bankers. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/15/97, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p25
Presents financial information on companies' investment bankers in Illinois. Statistical information on companies; Identification of the companies; Value of mergers and acquisitions.
- Aviation bankers bolster financing efforts overseas. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p5
States that investment bankers in the aviation industry are increasing efforts to structure international deals. Information on a private placement from the Ansett Australia Limited; How securitization technology can help to offset corporate and sovereign credit risk; Details on collateral used...
- To stay in competition, banks must start training their own securities reps. Werlin, Paul A. // American Banker;5/29/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 102, p13
Opinion. Talks about the need of banks to train their own investment representatives to take advantage of the growth of the securities industry. Sources of majority of investment representatives; Two-pronged approach to recruiting by major firms; Need of banks to build their own educational...
- As CEOs hammered out deal, investment bankers stood idle. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;4/8/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 66, p26
States that investment bankers have advised executives on matters of corporate secrecy. Information on investment bankers being left out in the Citicorp/Travelers Group deal; Why investment bankers were left out; Comments from Andrew M. Senchak, executive vice president at Keefe, Bruyette and...
- Jobhopping bankers still expect much, but may get less. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Reports on expectations of investment bankers in the U.S. related to job remuneration. Bankers' expectation of higher paychecks for their; Reaction of the hiring banks to such expectations.
- Meet the New Breed Of Deal makers. Warner, Melanie // Fortune;2/17/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p110
Presents brief profiles of investment bankers who are up and coming as of early 1997. What they are like as a group; George Boutros of Deutsch Morgan Grenfell Technology; Doug Braunstein and Jack Levy of Merrill Lynch; Brian Finn of First Boston; Steven `Mack' Heller of Goldman Sachs; Nancy...