CANADIAN ATTITUDES TOWARD FEMALE TOPLESS BEHAVIOUR: A NATIONAL SURVEY
- 50 Things She Wishes You Knew. Jones, Lisa // Men's Health;Nov2001, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p122
Presents facts on women's attitude. Reactions to men's actions; Attitude toward sex; What they think of men.
- Why women think more about money than sex. Bushnell, Candace // Money;Nov96, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p149
Opinion. Discusses possible reasons for the finding that women think more about money than sex, while the opposite is true for men. The suggestion of the so-called Short Ugly Man Syndrome; Men's use of money to get sex; Women's use of sex to get money; Ways in which not having something,...
- Ten Things You Don't Know About Women. Electra, Carmen // Esquire;Feb2004, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p68
Highlights ten things people do not know about women. Experience at playing games; Detective-nature of women; Preferred activities for the weekend; Views on sex.
- Faking It: Why so many women give Oscar-worthy performances-in bed. Korones, Sarah // Psychology Today;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p39
The article discusses research that showed that more than half of women resort to faking an orgasm at one time or another even in long-term relationships. Research claimed that women have many motives depending on circumstances including hiding their own sexual insecurities or just to be nice....
- Sex Sound Off. // Glamour;Dec2000, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p62
Presents views of men and women on sexless romance.
- FAMILY PLANNING PERSPECTIVES IN SWEDISH COMMUNITY. Sinha, Debotosh // Journal of Family Welfare;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p22
Attitudes in Swedish society towards sexuality have changed radically over the last hundred years. Women's reproductive health has improved, as has the ability of women and men to plan their families. Important social reforms behind this development are sex education in schools, public education...
- Rate your body image in bed. Lever, Janet; Schwartz, Pepper // Glamour;Aug98, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p68
Provides information on the correlation between the negative feelings of women toward their body and sex. Views of Doctor Michael W. Wiederman, psychologist at Ball State University; Physiological effects when a woman has a negative feeling about her body; How to enjoy one's body and sexuality;...
- THE FEMININITY GAME. Boslooper, Thomas; Hayes, Marcia // Saturday Evening Post;Nov/Dec1973, Vol. 245 Issue 6, p54
Discusses the rules of the femininity game. Example of arbitrary attitudes that divide masculine and feminine natures into polar opposites; Reason why women play the femininity game; Information on women's attitudes toward competition and success.
- Film School. // Women's Health;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p32
The article presents a study on the effect of pornographic films on the lives of people, which was published in the "Archives of Sexual Behavior." The majority of men reported that onscreen sexual intercourse boosted their love lives, but for the majority of women, it enhanced not only their sex...