People in the News
- Promotions, New Plans at LB Kids. // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p17
Reports on the promotion of Megan Tingley as vice president, associate publisher and editor-in-chief at Little, Brown (LB) Children's book division. Predecessor of Tingley; Number of years served by Tingley at LB.
- Little, Brown BFYR Aims for Middle Grade in 2007. // Book Publishing Report;9/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the plans of Little Brown Books for Young Readers company for its middle grade list in 2007 in the U.S. According to Megan Tingley, vice president and publisher, the company hopes that their new books will be able to make it to the middle grade title market. Little Brown...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry as of May 24, 2004. Appointment of Brian Murray group president of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.; Selection of Ken Citrron as SVP and chief technology officer of Rodale Press Inc.; Resignation of Melissa Possick as...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States as of September 22, 2003. Resignation of David Caron as senior vice president at Houghton Mifflin Co.; Appointments of Sylvia Metayer and Anthony Lucki as chief officers at Houghton Mifflin Co.;...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;5/9/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the career development of executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Carlos Garcia and Sheryl Neal as vice presidents of the national urban markets of McGraw Hill Education company; Selection of Kevin Modany as senior vice president and chief financial officer of...
- A Second Lucki Heads Houghton Mifflin School Division; Disney's Holton Moves To Scholastic. // Educational Marketer;4/18/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p1
Reports career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Donna Lucki to fill the position of president of the School Division of Houghton Mifflin Co.; Resignation of Barbara Marcus from her post as president of Children's Book Publishing and...